Question There across question...

Please move if this is in the wrong place... I wasn't sure.

I have my friend's 12 month old twins several times a week and there's a lot of baby swapping between me, her and her husband at various locations between all of our crazy schedules so the babies frequently ride in my car.

My sister, Olivia also rides in my car a lot so I am forever switching harnesses and seats in the last month. Until now, they were in Peg buckets but were getting cramped (didn't outgrow) we just figured they'd be more comfortable in the 4 MyRides I scored for them last year on clearance so they have those in both vehicles.

We're getting by but really, I want a permanent solution here. Rainy season and extreme temperatures are going to hit and seat switching will suck.

I need two rear facing convertibles that will leave enough room in the middle for a harnessed seat for Olivia. I not only want to quit installing and changing configurations daily, I'd like to and plan to have them all at the same time this summer.

Babies are just over 20lbs each and Olivia's right around 40. I tried but she's just not booster ready.

Here's the kicker.... (I feel like this will be like one of KQ's stroller threads from here on out!)

...It's an 08 VW Jetta and I strongly dislike Radians. :)

Anyone got anything?

ADS
Not sure what a defender is, going to look.

I'm wondering if two CCO's would leave a generous space in the center.

Am I off my rocker for wondering if I could do CCO, Nauti, CCO? I'm confident that the boys should have no problem getting a good year out if CCO's.

cupcakepirate11

Thinking outside the box, would the older child fit ffing in a myride in the middle? It has a high base so you can puzzle two seats next to it theoretically. The cocorros are narrow so maybe those. I get you dislike radians but those could be best long term, a better investment.

MyRide in the middle might be a great thought and she would fit until booster age I would think.

I hate Radian installs and I can not get them tight enough. I'm used to butter installs with Britax seats so I just find that seat really difficult to work with and forward facing there's just so much movement, I don't like it. I also hate the tether... Cannot get it tight.

cupcakepirate11

Have you tried it with the angle adjuster? Helps a lot. If you have and it hasn't worked than what about the complete air?

momtoo3

Complete Air, Maestro or SecureKid in the middle of the MyRides? How much space is there between the MRs both between the cup holder area and under the armrests?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC