For Sale or Trade NIB Combi Coccoro lime

firemomof3

I have a brand new in the box lime green Coccoro. DOM 5/2012, rf from 3lbs and allows the rf tethering! Will consider trading for an Oobr, Kiddy, Frontier...
try me! SOLD
$150 shipped and I do not have paypal so it will have to be a money order/bank check.
IMG_1477_zps124d9a27.jpg

IMG_1478_zpse212e8c1.jpg

IMG_1479_zpsd871d366.jpg

Last edited:
ADS
Just figured I'd throw it out there... Sat in once for a 1 mile car ride by a 4 year old, otherwise brand new in box True Fit? Twins I watch are only 12 months.... Just realized I could swing a CCO for a while..

Seat is red/black Sticks & Stones pattern. Just not into it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC