Nextfit colors

abbyful

I'm just curious if anybody knows anything about the Nextfit colors. Will it come in fun colors? I'll buy it regardless, but it would be great if it came in different colors!

ADS

Mercuria

From what I've seen, no fun colors =(

There were two for preorder, but I keep losing them. I think they're getting taken down. There's a black-and-light gray, and a black-and-red (red on piping only). I think the second one is called "Mystique."

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-NextFit-Convertible-Seat-Mystique/dp/B00AHPZY68"]Amazon.com: Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat, Mystique: Baby[/ame]

ETA: The other one appears to be "Intrigue."

emandbri

All the ones I've seen are ugly, still planning to get one. I hope they have some cuter covers in the future.

ks227

The two Nextfit covers that I've seen are very boring - how about versions in Limonata, Foxy, Pulse, Elm, Equinox, Midori, etc.? We won't be in the market for new convertibles for baby #2 for at least another 12-15 months from now and I hope Chicco is offering more cover options by then.

I know it may not be a popular opinion but one of the things that drew us to the Keyfit to begin with were the nice-looking covers made from fabrics that were pleasant to touch and had bright colors but weren't garish or with childish prints. To have it look nice and be so easy to use was like the icing on the cake! Granted, L is riding in a Cowmoo Boulevard so clearly we got over the issue with prints :D but I'd be interested a Nextfit with a little more life to the color scheme than grey/black.

We just got a KF30 in Pulse (red/grey) for the upcoming baby, replacing the KF22 which was a grey/green combo. Elm was the other front-runner but in the end we wanted it to match the Liteway Plus.

lovemybabybug

If they made it in that yellow circle pattern I would be so all over that. Why do car seat manufcturers make all these boring colors? I was looking at the Diono website and all the montereys are plain blah colors with a splash of black. Where the heck are the prints? If they made a monterey in flora I would buy it yesterday even though I don't need a booster for another 4 years :D

emandbri

Emily, have you seen the new Elm color on the KF and Cortina? If the NF comes in that color, you'll like it, I think :) http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18244686&cp=2255957.2273443.2256187.2256195&green (The 'gray' is more 'brown' IRL)

Yes, I would like that!

If they made it in that yellow circle pattern I would be so all over that. Why do car seat manufcturers make all these boring colors? I was looking at the Diono website and all the montereys are plain blah colors with a splash of black. Where the heck are the prints? If they made a monterey in flora I would buy it yesterday even though I don't need a booster for another 4 years :D

I love the yellow circles! I didn't get a Monterrey for Elizabeth specifically because I'm annoyed with them for not making a tan or brown one and would have LOVED a floral! Was planning to get her a brown cruiser fix but then decided to let her choose the color and ended up with purple! lol

Doing a google image search I found this one, it looks brown but hard to tell in the pix.
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/273734483572821194_5Wr5AVEy_c.jpg

Carolinadaisy

I sent a Facebook message to Chicco a few days ago asking about covers for the Nextfit. I didn't really expect to hear back, but they did respond to tell me they are releasing it with 5 covers to start. I'm really hoping for something bright that can use for a boy!

cookie123

I sent a Facebook message to Chicco a few days ago asking about covers for the Nextfit. I didn't really expect to hear back, but they did respond to tell me they are releasing it with 5 covers to start. I'm really hoping for something bright that can use for a boy!

Yay! That's great! Though I won't need a convertible for quite a whole.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC