JuJuBe Diaper Bag Recommendations?

attachedmama

Hi all! I bought a BeHip a few weeks back on woot for $30. Score! (PS- They are now $40 on JJB's website- perhaps they're discontinuing?)

I also bought a Skip Hop Duo at the same time. (Baby #2 coming soon, I treated myself!) I don't like the Skip Hop. The fabric is kinda icky, the pockets aren't that useful, the strap isn't comfortable.

I do love the JJB, but it's a tad on the small side. Which of the rest of the line do you like and why? Thanks!

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I am by no means a JJB expert, so take this with a grain of salt.

I just got a HoboBe, and I :love: it. It's much more like a purse than a diaper bag, which is where I am with my kids right now. It's big enough for me to carry pull ups/pads, wipes, extra panties, sippy cups, and all my usual purse stuff (wallet, tampons, lip sticks and glosses, keys, sometimes a revolver ;) ). It's got all kinds of pockets and I find them very useful.

ebp913

I about to have a newborn and a 16 month old and I got the Be Prepared and the BFF. The Be Prepared for all day outings, overnights, the pool, etc and the BFF for errands and shorter trips. With 2 in diapers I need space and I like that the BFF has the back pack strap option to keep my hands free.

amyd

I'm going from 2-3 and I just bought a Be Spicy (discontinued now so I got a good deal but didn't have any choice of colors...only black left). I prefer the tote style bag to the messenger style because I don't like the flap. I have a Be Smart as well (also discontinued).

Phineasmama

I would probably go with the BFF just because I like to have my hands free :eek: And it would probably be big enough for 2 kids.

I didn't really love the BeAll because I HATE the messenger style bag with the huge flap that I had to lift up in order to get anything out of the bag. The BeTween was too small for when I had 2 kids in diapers at once. And the Be Prepared is HUUUGEE. Like enough to pack for 2 kids for a weekend trip haha.

kirst

Im looking into the jujube bags also and I want the messanger style bag. I have a 2 yr old thats mostly potty trainted and am ttc number two. Im looking at the be all and the better be. Whats the diffrence? They look exactly the same and are the same size and price. I want to be able to wear it cross body.

vonfirmath

Im looking into the jujube bags also and I want the messanger style bag. I have a 2 yr old thats mostly potty trainted and am ttc number two. Im looking at the be all and the better be. Whats the diffrence? They look exactly the same and are the same size and price. I want to be able to wear it cross body.

The Better Be is the new version of the Be All. So only available in limited prints. They've moved things around on it. You can see some blog posts about it here:

Interior views: http://ju-ju-be.com/view-interior-is/

The reveal of the Better Be: http://ju-ju-be.com/ready-reveal-be/

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC