For Sale or Trade Checking interest-cloth diapers and Skip Hop Duo diaper bag

jordansmom

UPDATED WITH INFO AND PRICING
Everything comes from a smoke free, pet free home.

Diapers purchased mostly new, but some gently used from diaperswappers. Can get pictures on request and would prefer to sell in lots.

Bum genius 3.0 - 4 diapers total, dk. blue, lt. blue, dk. green, lt. green
some pilling around perimeter of aplix, aplix a little fuzzy, dark blue has most pilling, each has two inserts (original) with some discoloration, but no stains.

Rumparooz- 3 diapers total, brown minky, gumball, yellow sunshine- some pilling on aplix tabs, no major stains, original two inserts, except yellow has original larger insert and a smaller Nicki's diapers newborn insert.

Happy Heiny's with snaps -2 diapers total, yellow, white - yellow has barely noticeable BF poo stain and would probably come out with a little sunning. 2 inserts each.

Happy Heiny's with aplix -4 diapers total- green has new aplix done by another cloth diapering mom, red, blue mod and white are a little fuzzy. minor pilling around perimeter of aplix, no stains that I can see, maybe a little discoloration. 2 inserts each, not originals.

G diapers -2 diapers total- orange and white each with one plastic liner, bought new by me and barely used.

Planetwise light blue diaper pail liner (never used), medium wetbag (lt. blue with children playing), small floral design wetbag (great for diaper bag, can fit 2 to 3 diapers in it).

SOLDBottoms-up cloth wipes set - 21 wipes (washed and used minimally), clean and dirty wash bag plus additional netted bag for washing.

A couple extra inserts with some staining/discoloration.

So, that's 13 diapers with 2 inserts each (although I would possibly like to keep one HH aplix diaper, doesn't matter the color), 2 wetbags, 1 diaper pail liner, cloth wipes set and a couple extra inserts.

If you wanted all of the above I could do $130 plus shipping by Paypal gifted. Basically $10 a diaper and everything else free. If you don't want everything listed, let me know what individual items and I will price it out separately and it would be a little bit more.

SOLD!Skip Hop Double Duo diaper bag black- used a handful of times after DS2 was first born. Excellent condition. Can get pictures, but is in like new condition and comes with changing pad.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Double-Deluxe-Black/dp/B000YFRC84"]Amazon.com: Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe Black: Baby[/ame]

I'm cleaning out the baby's room and feel silly hanging onto things I'm just not using. Unfortunately haven't used any cloth on DS2 :(!

Last edited:
ADS

jordansmom

I may be interested in the diapers depending on price :eek:

Sure! Let me know which you would be interested in so I can take a look at the condition (either VG or E) and let you know a price. Although it this point they have been unused by me for a year, so I'm really just looking to get rid of them for a fair price and not so much re-coup my costs! :)

Rebelnicky04

I'm pretty new to cloth diapering and really have no idea what to try but I am limited on my funds that I can spend so maybe if you have some that are in decent used condition that are more affordable or if you could do a price on the entire lot? My daughter is a pretty heavy wetter do you think these would be okay? Thanks in advance! :)

jordansmom

I'm pretty new to cloth diapering and really have no idea what to try but I am limited on my funds that I can spend so maybe if you have some that are in decent used condition that are more affordable or if you could do a price on the entire lot? My daughter is a pretty heavy wetter do you think these would be okay? Thanks in advance! :)

I will try to take a look today for you. I'm sorry I can't say if they would def. work for a heavy wetter, but DS1 peed and pooped what I would consider A LOT and I didn't have any leaking problems. What's nice about pockets is you can always stuff another liner in. This will just come with their original liners, or something close to it. I only used them during the day though, so I can't say about overnight. Will PM you later.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC