Graco HW70 vs. Diono RXT

zactayaus

Just a quick little comparison.

This is the setting DS3 would need if he could RF in the HW70 (he weighs 40lbs):

100_2303.jpg

This is the HW70 on it's highest setting:

100_2300.jpg

ADS

zactayaus

Don't you find the crotch strap really short?

It's shorter than the others I have used but it's not that short. A 5 year old was rfing in this full time and he didn't complain about the strap.

I agree with SignCuer.

Can you use the highest setting rf?

As long as the head is more than 1" from the top, yes.

Head must be at least 1" bellow the red handle when in the highest position.

desisue0131

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of vehicle do you drive? I am hoping to fit a size 4 me and a radian both rear facing next to each other!!

zactayaus

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of vehicle do you drive? I am hoping to fit a size 4 me and a radian both rear facing next to each other!!

I drive a 2000 Chevy Suburban, so any three seats you want to put in that 2nd row FF or RF will work. lol.

However depending on your vehicle it is very possible that you could get them both RF next to each other.

mama_katz

Thanks for the comparison. These are the two seats that we are considering next for our twins. Not sure how they'll install in the 3rd row of our Grand Caravan, though. :(

EmmaGrace'sMom

I guess it's my day to be purple...I ordered the purple HW70, a purple Safe Surround TB, and a purple Chicco Echo stroller. LOL

I already have a TB, I will be returning the new one with my old receipt...is that awful? I got it $15 cheaper than what I recently paid, if were just $5 or so I wouldn't bother.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC