Would a jujube with backpack straps work for this?....

emandbri

I have no place that sells jujube here so I can't try it. I want a backpack style back that I can wear while baby-wearing. I'm 5 foot 10 and around a size 16 on top and 14 on the bottom. Would the straps be long enough?

I have a skip hop dash that is barely big enough for 2 kids and I sometimes have 3 or 4. I want something I use while baby wearing easily.

I need something big enough for 2 kids, if I have 3 or 4 I will take the double stroller.

Open to other brands do but I want something with stroller clips so if I have all 4 kids I can hook both bags easily to the double stroller.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Gabe has worned our BFF, while wearing a coat. He is an XL-XXL in mens, so yes, I think it will work fine.

Keeks64

I wouldn't say the BFF is big enough for 2 kids or more ....I only carry stuff for DS2 & it's crammed!!! I don't have alot other than receiving blanket, outfit change, bequick with some dipes/wipes & then my wallet.....however the backpack straps are nice, fairly long I would say :)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Phineasmama

Petunia Picklebottom makes two different backpack style ones and the straps are pretty long IMO. I have the Sashay Satchel which is smaller but their more rectangle shaped pack might be good for you.

I am about a size 10 and I was wearing mine with my huge down coat on yesterday and I only used half of the strap length.

emandbri

Hum, now I read on thebabywearer that a packabe would be better when wearing a baby on your back since it can be a messenger style too. Any thoughts?

I'm not sure how much I would really wear the bag while babywearing, last week I considered not taking a stroller and putting a couple of diapers, small thing of wipes, a bottle, in a small tote and tie it to the bottom rail of my wrap. I needed up taking a stroller because a friend of mine wanted to bring hers and I was only going to leave mine so I could avoid the elevator. ;)

bella_1818

Does the BFF rest flat against your back like a normal backpack, or hang funny making a letter V shaped space between your back and the bag?

D&L's-mommy

I have a timi and leslie 2-in-1 bag, that can be worn as a backpack or a messenger bag, comes with stroller clips. I can fit enough for 2 kids all day, or 3 kids for shorter trips. I wear a 1x-2x tshirt and can wear it over my mei tai straps with a sweatshirt on (haven't tried it with a coat

emandbri

I considered the timi and Leslie, it is cute! I've put way too much thought into this and I'm going to stick with the BRB. I'll see how much I use it while baby wearing and decide if I need something else when I start to do back carries.

emandbri

I used the brb today at the science center while babywearing, worked great!

Only issues were it would have been nice to have water bottles for everyone and a short sleeve shirt for the 4 year old I watch who was hot and the BRB was quite stuffed with the cooler of milk and cloth diapers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC