Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon

Does anyone have any car seat information on the new 7-passenger Ford Transit Connect Wagon coming out later this year? I can't seem to find any information on how many LATCH positions there will be. I know it's too soon for anyone to have done any installations, but has anyone seen a spec sheet? Will CarSeatBlog be getting one to review?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I have no answers but I kinda want one.
    N - 6/08 51" 59 lbs, Backless Monterey
    E - 11/09 48" 48 lbs, Parkway

Re: 2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by agave View Post
    I have no answers but I kinda want one.
    Me too! It's hard to ignore the reported 30+ mpg with the EcoBoost engine, even if it does look breadbox-like.

Quote Originally Posted by DeannaNMC View Post

Me too! It's hard to ignore the reported 30+ mpg with the EcoBoost engine, even if it does look breadbox-like.
    I drove an xB for 6 1/2 years and loved it I'm ok with boxy. I have also really liked 2 of the 3 Fords that I've owned.
    N - 6/08 51" 59 lbs, Backless Monterey
    E - 11/09 48" 48 lbs, Parkway

I've wanted one too

Carseat Crazy
    If I could do 3 across I'd give up my mazda5!

Re: 2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon

Okay, so there's some interest...anyone with good info? Anyone? Bueller?

Carseat Crazy
    I saw the commercial version the other day and is really tall. It may have been taller than a regular minivan, it certainly looked that way driving next to one. Anyone know how the dimensions compare?