Keyfit clearance score

laurengt

I scored a KF30 + an extra base for about $165 today at the BRU clearance and trade in!
I've been hanging onto a Radian that was in a rear-end crash since August 2010 and traded it in for a seat for our LO arriving in April. That gave me 25% off the seat that was already on clearance for $120-something and another 20% off the base. I am super jazzed!

ADS

cookie123

Nice! I'm a little bummed because I have a trade in and nothing to get. I'm not very excited about the Keyfit I ordered from Target.com today, although I did get 20% off, so that part is good. It's Equinox, what DD wants for the baby, totally not what I would pick!

Anyway, Congrats!

MotoMommaNH

I scored a KF30 + an extra base for about $165 today at the BRU clearance and trade in!
I've been hanging onto a Radian that was in a rear-end crash since August 2010 and traded it in for a seat for our LO arriving in April. That gave me 25% off the seat that was already on clearance for $120-something and another 20% off the base. I am super jazzed!

Is it only a discount showing in store? I see on their website it says Save 15% off qualifying Chicco gear but not actually showing any prices that are marked 15% off...:confused:

ETA: nevermind...it says it will show the discount if you add it to your cart. Good to know!

Last edited:

zactayaus

I was at my Target today and they had a bunch of Keyfits on clearance for only $94. I don't need an infant seat for any reason at all but boy was I tempted.:p

monstah

I was at my Target today and they had a bunch of Keyfits on clearance for only $94. I don't need an infant seat for any reason at all but boy was I tempted.:p

I hear ya. There was an Aton for $90something at my Target for WEEKS. But what the heck would I do with it? :p

Sunshine112

Ahh, our target only carries cheaply seats. I'd snap up the Aton!

Oh my gosh! Me too!!y target only has the basic seats and hardly ever gets anything good as an online return. If there were an Aton in mine on clearance, I'd but it in a heartbeat even though I'm not even ttc yet! Lol

cookie123

I hear ya. There was an Aton for $90something at my Target for WEEKS. But what the heck would I do with it? :p

Is it still there? You would snap it up and give it to me. Then I would use it to convince DD she likes it better than a Keyfit! What color? That seems to be her main criteria.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC