a little bummed

jenfrogmom

Just got the Peg hbb and it is like a glorified turbo. I was hoping for so much more. Ok, done whining now. Boo hoo...

ADS

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I understand your first impression but take some time to really get to know (and appreciate) the product. It's relatively easy for most kids to buckle themselves, it has flexible LATCH attachments, it's wide enough to comfortably accommodate bigger kids, it's well padded, has great Peg fabrics and have you seen that crazy thick EPS foam in the seating area? Impressive!

Anyhow, my point is - give it a chance and hopefully it will grow on you. :twocents:

clmchrissy

I have been considering this one and just haven't seen any reviews other than Baby Gizmos and she seemed a bit biased.

Baylor

That base looks like that graco connext base showing up at Walmart. For the price I would not be happy if it is comparative to tb.

Let us know what you think over time.

auto correct hates me

Athena

I didn't really understand until I saw the price. Although I haven't played with one, it looks nicer than the turbo to me and I like having it latch, but I completely understand why you'd be expecting a lot from a $200 booster.

How tall is it? How is the fit? How does it compare to the Oobr in terms of comfort and fit? I think we'd all like to hear more about it. :D

I was searching for info online and found this listed as a feature, "Head panel adjusts easily in 6 vertical positions, even while child is in the seat." Strange. Aren't they all? :) When trying out boosters in our car, I adjusted them to fit my DD while in the car and her in Them. I thought that was normal.

ETA: Do a lot of boosters have the latch strap sticking out the front like that? I like how our Parkway is on the side out of the way, but we'll probably get other boosters in the future, so I was wondering.

canadiangie

Would you mind taking a side by side pic of it and the Oobr or really any other booster you have? I'd love to know how wide the base is. :)

Athena

That fabric looks very pretty. Does it feel nice?

The sides don't look all that deep, but I'm beginning to think a lot of boosters aren't all that deep on the sides. Is that right?

Are you liking it any better?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC