Question Britax cup holder

mlohry

Now that I have decided to use the MA70 to booster age I've been thinking a cup holder might be nice for convenience sake. I have gone this long without one, but now that DD is FF I have a harder time passing cups to her than I did RF when I just dropped them over the seat :)
So I know Britax makes that cup holder, is it any good. How about another brand any of them safe or decent. I got a free Amazon gift card that I could use to buy it with.

ADS

creideamh

It kinda sucks. I can't get the bottom to ever actually latch on, so it just hangs into the grooves. It's not super easy to remove, though (DD can just pick up the RXT's and it comes out.) Oh, and it probably wouldn't be an issue with your DD, but mine can't actually reach anything in it because it's set too far out.
I don't think any other brands would work.

MotoMommaNH

I like ours. It does set it pretty far out but my DS us pretty tall with long arms (and determined) so it works for us. Never has broken and a breeze to install as far as I was concerned, you just need to really push it down. Pretty sure they are the only ones that will work also.:-\

Mom2Connor

We have one and are happy with it on our marathon 70. DS uses it daily for his sippy cup or sometimes little toys.

I can't understand how they are breaking them unless the kids are really rough on them. We had no problem snapping ours on and it's never broken.

Athena

I can't get the bottom to ever actually latch on, so it just hangs into the grooves.

I'd try again. Take the seat out to do it. I agree that it is hard to put on, but once it's on for real, it stays put. It wasn't fun when I had to get it off, but I was able to do that too. However, I wouldn't get it if you're having to take it on and off a lot. But if you are looking for something to stay on for a toddler old enough to reach it, then I'd get it. Ours never broke either. Sold it with the seat when DD outgrew it.

creideamh

I'd try again. Take the seat out to do it. I agree that it is hard to put on, but once it's on for real, it stays put. It wasn't fun when I had to get it off, but I was able to do that too. However, I wouldn't get it if you're having to take it on and off a lot. But if you are looking for something to stay on for a toddler old enough to reach it, then I'd get it. Ours never broke either. Sold it with the seat when DD outgrew it.

I actually got it on the very first time I tried, but I move the seat around a lot and in different configurations, so if it's on one side then I can't close the door and have to move it to the other. That's primarily why I just let it hang vs really trying to smash it on there... I'm sure I COULD do it with a lot of force, I just don't want to. :p (And like I said, it still WORKS hanging there and can't be easily picked up since the top part has little hooks you have to wiggle in properly.)

MotoMommaNH

You don't have to unhook the bracket to take it off (to wash or whatever). Just push the button that it pivots on and slide off. Then slide it back over that button until it clicks to put it back on.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC