Another Booster Question

Brooke-From-TX

Can anyone tell me all the boosters that have cup holders? I know it sounds silly but we travel a lot and a cup holder is very important. I know Graco does but she requires more padding and complains if it doesn't have it. Thanks so much.

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
High back or backless?

*Most* boosters now have cupholders. My Recaro Vivo does not, but all my other boosters do.

The ultra-padded new Harmony Transit booster has cupholders and is SO padded that it is very comfortable. It is backless, though.

MommyShannon

I always check out cup holders too. I really don't like the slide out ones most boosters have. I think I'm spoiled by ones on the nauti and FR85. DD's Parkway SGL has 2 slide outs.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Of my current booster collection:

Recaro Vivo-- no cupholders
Britax Parkway SG-- has cupholders
Graco Turbo-- has cupholders
Evenflo Amp-- has cupholders
Compass B???-- has cupholders
Graco Nautilus-- has cupholder (this is actually a combination seat, but I'm including it anyway)

Boosters my other family members own:

Harmony Cruz-- has cupholder
Safety First Air-- has cupholders
Diono Monterey-- has cupholders
Recaro ProBooster-- I don't think it has cupholders
Combi Kobuk-- has cupholder

jacqui276

The Cosco Highrise has cupholders but is even worse for padding than DD's turbobooster (which also has cupholders).

Athena

Cup holders are a deal breaker for us too. :) I think it's odd when they don't and the funny thing is, the few that don't are some of the nicer, pricier models.

I remember the Cybex doesn't have them. I think all the others I know about have been covered.

Lenae

The new version of the Probooster, the Performance booster, will be in stores soon (from what I've read on here) and has cup holders now. It's the booster I've been waiting for.

Athena

The new version of the Probooster, the Performance booster, will be in stores soon (from what I've read on here) and has cup holders now. It's the booster I've been waiting for.

So, has it been verified that it has latch?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC