Hi Car-Seat.org (introduction)

CaliNanny

Hi Everyone! I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm Kristin and I have been a long time lurker that has finally decided to come and join what looks like an awesome community. I am a third year college student persuing a career in Early Childhood Development with an intended emphasis in Special Education. I kind of fell into short-term nannying after working on an as needed basis for several years and absolutely love it. I Currently I do not have a permanent family that I work for but I am hoping that will change very soon. This forum has helped me learn so much on how to keep the children that I care for as safe as I possibly can, and I am excited to learn even more from everyone. :)

ADS

T4K

Hi! We have lots of nannies and students on the board! You'll fit right in...

Brianna

Welcome! I'm also a childless college student :) I'm just a weekend babysitter though. I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Welcome! Be careful, I am a nanny who came here to learn how to keep "my" kiddos safe, and a few years later I am certified (as a tech) and certifiable (as a carseat geek!) LOL!!!

Best of luck finding a long-term family, and don't be discouraged if it takes a while to find the right one! If you find a good fit, it is awesome and it is so rewarding. :)

CaliNanny

Carrie_R: If that is the worst that happens to me here, I will be ok haha. Thank you for the advice as well on finding a family, I am definitely taking it slowly.

Last edited:

babyherder

Hi! I'm a nanny for a 3 and 1 year old and have 2 rf seats in my backseat. I graduated a few years ago with a degree in early childhood education.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC