Rear facing article - feedback please

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Some fellow techs and I recently posted this article and it has gotten lots of coverage and good response from parents as it's made the rounds on Facebook. I'd appreciate feedback from YOU though! Anything to tweak, add, or anything flat out wrong or missing? We were aiming for factual, evidence-based, and practical without being boring. If it matters, we're in Canada.

I plan to do a follow-up article soon with stuff like what happens if you're rear-ended, rear facing tethering, anti-rebound measures...anything else?

http://vicarseattechs.com/2013/rear-facing-why-do-it-and-how-to-make-it-work/

ADS

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Anybody else? I really want this to be a good message, and would really hate to waste the opportunity to sway anyone on the fence or under-informed. If there's a screw up I can take it!

And, any suggestions for follow-up content appreciated too. Links to studies, etc., would be helpful.

monstah

I love the info, but its long. I think it would help to have some bullets or good take aways for each section.

I have to agree. To be terribly honest, I clicked the link when you first posted it and read through to the paragraph with the baby graphic. At that point I started scrolling down only skimming because my brain was done. (That might say more about my elementary brain than anything else.) :p ;) I think MommyS has a great suggestion.

I did love what I read though! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC