Need a New seat for 3 across

montanamama

So I am looking ahead to summer when all the kids are out of school and I will need to transport my 3 kids plus 2 daycare kids. My Windstar died this fall and we replaced it with a 2001 MPV. Currently I don't transport all of them at once because I can't come up with a good setup with the seats I have. We do a lot of activities and are in and out of the car multiple times a day.
kids are DS-T- 8 booster, S-6 booster,DD- L-4 currently ff, J- 4 FF in my car booster in moms,DS2- W-2 RF. My van has TTs in the 2nd row and one TT in the 3rd that can be used driver side or middle. I would like L J and W in the 3rd row but with only 1 TT I am thinking of doing all 3 RFing. L and J both fit RFing in the RN (just outgrew the MA70 hight) and W fits RFing in all seats and has about 1.5in before outgrowing the CCO.
Current seats that I own are
RN120
RA 50
MA70
CCO
Onside Air
MR65

So I was thinking of getting another RN but truthfully I don't like the seat that much and anything I get after the summer I won't need after that. So If I'm going to get a seat that I don't need for that long I would like it to be something fun ;).
After that novel dose anyone know how the Foonf puzzles with a RFing RN or CCO? Or dose anyone have any other ideas for a RFing 3 across in a 3rd row of a MPV? I was thinking about the new MYsize whatever but am leery because of all the Graco buckle issues. Oh yah both L and J are 36lbs so needs a minimum of 40lb rfing limit. DH I willing to let me get whatever I *need* ;) when we get our taxes this year to make the setup work.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC