Can I see YOUR booster riders?

love-pink

I keep going back and forth and then back again trying to decide what new boosters to get :p

Hbb's, lbb's, wide, skinny.... Doesn't matter ;)

What do you love/hate about the ones you own?

ADS

Phineasmama

My favorite is the Kiddy World Plus as a booster! I have to get a pic of her in it, I've been meaning to do a comparison between that and the Cruiserfix Pro.

Also really like the Cruiserfix Pro, and DD loves the adjustable leg support, but the KWP belt guide works better with my craptastic van seat belts.
Cruiserfix
918D527E-040C-4909-BC12-CCC4A97C8ADB-35854-00000FB83B31D0CA.jpg

Also just bought the Affix for backup, which is really nice

994D6166-743B-41C5-994F-D56FA3FEAC89-7427-000002F923C1B893.jpg

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I have an Oobr rider but not in pink. I also have one in a Safety 1st Boost Air Protect. I can try for pics tomorrow if you want.

alake

I have been bad at taking pictures. Both Summer and Leah as of the last trip home are now boostered when we travel. Leah has been booster training since she turned five. She is in a TB SS, and Summer when we travel is in a bubble bum. Now that we have three vehicles, we have been using boosters in my truck. Leah TB SS, and Summer in a basic TB. We have their main seats in the back of my van.

xursusmaritimusx

Kiddy cruiser fix pro

I love it. i spent months researching and trying boosters.
i love this one because the base is very narrow and it allows for easy buckling in my car. I love that this booster has LATCH. i also needed a booster that would allow for a potential 3 across.
With this booster i can now fit a full size passenger in the back seat if i use my cco for DS.

i love the side impact protection. the adjustable leg rest and the belt guides are awesome.
i also love the way the headwings hug DD's head.
the fabric is nice too :)

6 yrs 3mo

photo8_zpse854cc77.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC