Cybex Aton 2 - In stock in USA

Noname

I agree, the car seat situation may not be comparable to my experience with the stroller. My only point in putting that out there is to cite an example where the same company we are referring to has previously already sold a product that is different from what they had advertised in their website.

ADS

MotoMommaNH

bumping up this old thread because Albee Baby is not showing the Aton 2 available anymore! If you click on the original link I posted they direct you to the 2013 Aton (non 2 version).

So I guess it was actually a screw up on their part! Oops! :eek:

D&L's-mommy

bumping up this old thread because Albee Baby is not showing the Aton 2 available anymore! If you click on the original link I posted they direct you to the 2013 Aton (non 2 version).

So I guess it was actually a screw up on their part! Oops! :eek:

at least there won't be any more confusion! Albee never did get back to me, I guess I was too pushy!

3 ladybugs

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I am confused. Is the Aton 2013 all that is going to be sold in this country this year or is the Aton 2 coming? :confused: The link in the OP is showing the video of the Aton 2 but the photo is something different. :confused:

I am due in July and DH looked at the video review of the Aton and fell in love! So I want to get this seat for my newbie, but I don't want to purchase one then find out that the next generation is coming out before my son is due. :thumbsdown:

Thank you for the help.

ETA - I just saw that this was posted on a board that I was going to post to to ask a question about this seat (found this thread in Google). :)

We want to get the Baby Jogger City Elite for our newbie. We are also thinking we want a bassinet and we want to use the Aton as a travel system sometimes, or the bassinet at others. What do we need to make this work? The bassinet is vague and has 2 versions that I am not sure what I will need. :confused:

MotoMommaNH

3 ladybugs - from what I understand the Aton and Aton 2 will be sold as two separate seats. So if you are looking for the Aton 2013 colors I think those are out. The Aton 2 won't be out until april/may (that is the the one with the SIP protection and comes with the foot prop base).

I hope that helps answer your question!

For the stroller - Not exactly sure on the bassinet question, but I do know that the Cybex Aton will work with any Maxi-Cosi infant seat adaptor. So if the baby jogger has that you can use it as a travel system.

HTH!

Mercuria

We want to get the Baby Jogger City Elite for our newbie. We are also thinking we want a bassinet and we want to use the Aton as a travel system sometimes, or the bassinet at others. What do we need to make this work? The bassinet is vague and has 2 versions that I am not sure what I will need. :confused:

The City series does have Maxi Cosi adapters, so you're good to go there.

As for the bassinet, both the bassinet and the compact pram work with the Elite. They are as they sound - the bassinet is a hard-sided (padded) traditional bassinet. The compact pram is smaller and more transportable (it even has handles!), but isn't recommended for overnight use (I'm also not sure if it works with the stand or not). It's also outgrown rather early.

You can contact Baby Jogger with questions. They're pretty good about helping with these types of things :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC