size4me70 vrs mysize70

zoecoltsmama

So I snagged both these seats this week on sale, one at BRU and one at Target. What the heck is the difference btwn them? what is safe surround? seams like one has an extra part on the side of the base? Is one "better" than the other? As you can tell i havn't gotten to spend any QT with them, but would kinda like to have one or the other because it is simple to have to of the same seat.

ADS

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
They are the same seat, unless the one you purchased at Target is the Headwise 70, which is the same as the Size4Me/MySize, but has additional side impact protection. (You mentioned Safety Surround, which is what Graco calls their side impact protection) For some reason companies like to really confuse people by giving their seats different names at different stores :thumbsdown:

Either way, I've heard it is a great seat. I haven't had a chance to try it myself. Some people have had some problems with tightening the harness though. If you encounter that post back or you can search and should be able to find past thread where people shared tips on it.

zoecoltsmama

Whats up with the extra piece in the side of my headwize base? I guess I did get the headwize, I tried to look up safety surround on the graco sight late last night and all I could come up with was something to the effect of "well its rely good" but not what or how? I will try again when I'm not half asleep. No buckle issues yet, not as esey as some, but I think if I wasn't looking fdor a problem, I would just think it was just a different pushing angle needed than my other seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC