Preferred Car Seat Colors

If you could only choose one color of all car seats in your vehicle, what color would you choose?

• Black

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Grey

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Tan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Green

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Purple

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Whatever matches the vehicle

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

christineka

Imagine you had to pick one color car seat for all of your kids in all of your vehicles. Just curious what the preferred color of car seat is here at car-seat.org.

ADS

SignCuer

For me it would be orange!! It's gender neutral, bright, happy and so me! My favorite is harvest colors!

Phineasmama

I didn't vote because my van is like a deep red color with dark grey interior, and my CRV is white with a light grey interior, so I think different colors look better in different vehicles. In my van right now I have black and red seats, but it has to be the right shade of red :p So the Kiddy red seats are okay, but the daytona Radian wouldn't be.

In the CRV I have black and purple. I LOVE purple.

thekatie

I voted orange only because I fell in love with the orange Keyfit (I think it's "Extreme"?), even though that's not the color we wound up with. I really, really drooled over that color for months, though. I don't have a clue if there are other orange seats out there!

Phineasmama

I voted orange only because I fell in love with the orange Keyfit (I think it's "Extreme"?), even though that's not the color we wound up with. I really, really drooled over that color for months, though. I don't have a clue if there are other orange seats out there!

Kiddy world plus is coming out in orange, and the Diono Monterey booster comes in orange now. And the Coccoro of course.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Honestly, I don't care to have them all match. And the seat is more important than the color to me. So I'm not sure how to vote but if I had all-matching seats I'd probalby go with red, because that's the bright color with the most options of seats I like. But if all the seats I liked came in all colors, I'd prefer purple, green, and blue.

emandbri

Green! I'm almost there all the kids I watch are in green seats, floral radian, green marathon, sweet pea nautilus, and the snug ride has green on it.

My kids seats are black and purple though.

agave

I like to let the kid pick too. I'm going to attempt to avoid pink when we go booster shopping this summer.

thekatie

Kiddy world plus is coming out in orange, and the Diono Monterey booster comes in orange now. And the Coccoro of course.

I forgot about the Coccoro. I really loved that one & was sad to go with Cherry Pie :(

Neither of my kids care about color, or if the almost 2 year old cares he can't tell me because he doesn't talk... So I could pick whatever I wanted. I've mostly stuck with black.

jacqui276

I would pick purple (because it is my favourite colour) but I didn't buy DS a purple seat because it seems girly to me. If I could choose one for each, I would do purple for DD and green for DS. Instead, DS has red and DD has green/black.

featherhead

Right now my big girls are in Livia FrontierXTs and tomorrow Dd1s surprise purple Monterey should be here. Dd3 has a Ventura RadianXT which I picked because of the fabric, not the color. So definitely no matching going on.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC