News Harmony Transit

christineka

We went to target again today. I saw boxes of the sure ride and a new harmony booster. It has a flat, white base with a storage compartment and two retractable cup holders. It has an ultra comfortable pad and my butt fits between the arm rests, yet the seat is thinner than the cruz and only a bit wider than the top side. Weight limit is 30-110 pounds. Price point $29

ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
How does it look for chunky kids? I have a mom who's been trying to find a seat her daughter will be comfortable in. She can barely squeeze into the Amp. Her thighs are too chunky and it's really hard to get the lap belt under the arms and over her lap. I didn't have an Olympian for her to try.

Holly

I took some pictures of this booster at Target today.
The seat pad is SOOOO cushy!

2013-01-21081140.jpg

2013-01-21081154.jpg

2013-01-21081207.jpg

Next to a Cruz. The cruz is a little wider.
2013-01-21081312.jpg

My phone died before I could get a picture of it next to an Amp but the amp is wider.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
So I tried this booster out this evening. I don't have pictures because I don't have permission to post them. Sorry.

It provides a similar belt fit to the Amp. In fact, the armrests are quite similar.

It is very comfy. Yes, I sat in it. :eek: I fit just fine in it, and didn't even feel cramped, so I am sure 110-pound kids will also fit fine in it. The cushion feels as if it has memory foam in it. :thumbsup:

The little drawer in the front is shallow, but should fit a book, magazine, iPod, etc. without a problem. It opens by pushing a little button to the left of the drawer. :thumbsup:

The cupholder attaches on either side, which is nice, but I am not a fan of how the indentation for the cupholder is there regardless. I can see it being a crumb-and-gunk-collector. The package said it has two cupholders, but there was only one on the one I tried today. :thumbsdown:

The price is awesome. I just had my mom buy a Cruz, but am considering telling her to return it and to buy this one instead. :thumbsup:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
How does it look for chunky kids? I have a mom who's been trying to find a seat her daughter will be comfortable in. She can barely squeeze into the Amp. Her thighs are too chunky and it's really hard to get the lap belt under the arms and over her lap. I didn't have an Olympian for her to try.

I fit in it comfortably, and I am no small girl (5'8" and around 130 pounds).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC