Regent Kit

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
I'm sooooooo :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: right now.

I've been on the phone with Britax constantly. I've gotten Kit #1 for my seat (but i have 2 Regents). They had my zip code listed as like 01--- and my zip code is 604--.

Sooo they fixed that... like.. err... a month ago. Sent out another kit.

Funny b/c I don't have another kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've called them at least weekly for the past month, they've apologized (not in a friendly way either, which IMO negates the apology), promised they'd track it or send a new one.

Must be imaginary b/c I haven't gotten it yet.

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is anyone else still waiting for their kit or am I the only one on the face of the earth that they decided to skip this "advisory" season?

ADS

beebear23

Senior Community Member
Yeah, I called them like 2 weeks ago.. Haven't received anything from them. Not a letter, nothing... Oh well..

ukfan78

Still waiting here too. I have called and called and every time they have a different zip code and say they have "fixed" it now and I will receive the kit. Well I still have no letter and no kit....so I guess I will be calling again Monday.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR with ya!

Melissa

ZephyrBlue

I called a month ago and haven't received mine, either. My Regent has a DOM of 05/07, though, and they told me it would be several weeks before I got one, since my seat isn't technically included in the advisory. I'm calling them again on Monday.

Connor's Mom

Haven't received anything from them. Not a letter, nothing... Oh well..

Ditto here, not even the first letter. I have called multiple times and have had to correct my address with them TWICE! I am not to worried about it though as I don't really need the kit but, will need it for the future maybe.

Morganthe

I called a month ago and haven't received mine, either. My Regent has a DOM of 05/07, though, and they told me it would be several weeks before I got one, since my seat isn't technically included in the advisory. I'm calling them again on Monday.

Hmm, perhaps that's why I haven't received anything either. I know I'm in their computer & everything is correct.

It doesn't matter though -- no LATCH in my vehicle. I"m just going to put the package in the original box for storage anyway. :shrug-shoulders:

But it's still disturbing that after all their fervency at their website & call center, nothing's arriving in the mail. I wonder how many Regent owners are out there who don't visit here or the Britax Website frequently, and have no idea about this 'enhancement' change. :confused:

Michi

I JUST got mine...so maybe they just sent another shipment out???
Hope you get your's soon!

B

broxbourneDELETE

I've called them at least weekly for the past month, they've apologized (not in a friendly way either, which IMO negates the apology), promised they'd track it or send a new one.

Is anyone else still waiting for their kit or am I the only one on the face of the earth that they decided to skip this "advisory" season?

That's not very nice of Britax. Can you call again on Monday and just demand one via Fedex? We got our kits a few days after the first announcement. I don't know if you have 2 children or if you just have a secondary Regent, but I would not like it one bit to know that one of my children is somehow safer than the other when my intention was to treat them exactly equally.

Last edited:

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
I'm currently in the same boat. I have two regents but only received one enhancement kit. I received two letters though :confused:. I'm not too concerned because I don't use latch anyways but I can understand being ticked if you want to use latch over 40 lbs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC