My new 3-across with the S4M :)

arly1983

It WORKED! It WORKED!

And much better than I thought it ever would. Its not very tight on the cruz side. They seem to puzzle perfectly. When the highback goes up another click then it will fit even better on that side.

AND DS has more room in the S4M than the radian. I also love how there is going to be more "separation" between the kids with DS2 sitting up higher.

The buckle is very much like the one on the maestro. Its not my favorite but its not my least favorite either.

IMAG0496.jpg

IMAG0494.jpg

ADS

clmchrissy

This makes me want to hold onto my S4M for when I downsize my van back to a sedan.

I like how your seats not only match each other, but match your interior :)

djma

I am sooooo happy it worked so well for you! And that is a great amount of growing room!

Does C fit? I would be interested to know if she has any room in it at all.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yay, so glad my prediction wasn't totally off. Might want to try a Cosco Stack It instead of a cruz, that's our new fave cheapo booster for ease of buckling and awesome cupholderness. Of course, we do love our Cruz...just sayin'... (me? enable a random unnecessary carseat purchase? never!)

arly1983

This makes me want to hold onto my S4M for when I downsize my van back to a sedan.

I like how your seats not only match each other, but match your interior :)

Thank you! After years of wanting the brightest seats, I have found a love of grey and black, LOL.

I am sooooo happy it worked so well for you! And that is a great amount of growing room!

Does C fit? I would be interested to know if she has any room in it at all.

Yes, she does but then you remember that she has the shortest torso ever.

Yay, so glad my prediction wasn't totally off. Might want to try a Cosco Stack It instead of a cruz, that's our new fave cheapo booster for ease of buckling and awesome cupholderness. Of course, we do love our Cruz...just sayin'... (me? enable a random unnecessary carseat purchase? never!)

I have found that backless boosters are addictive to collect...I have six now so you don't have to push much, LOL. I will have to keep my eyes open for one.

I am going to keep my radian:

-the radian in DH's car means that DD can use her HB Turbo in it and since I am going to be driving his car more in about 8 months I want her in a HB there and don't really want to buy any of the HBs on the market now.
-I am having no problems with my maestro or S4M buckles now but if I do then I would want something narrow in reserve
-It will be hard to find another SK radian and I am not a big fan of the diona ones and they are not as narrow
-Its more expensive to ship carseats than it used to be and USPS is raising there prices again in 1-2 weeks
-I have family that would be thrilled to get a hand me down seat in a couple of years

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC