What are all the "girly" Keyfit covers?

Holly

I hope this is the right spot to post this. I got a brand new Keyfit 30 for a great price not long ago. Saving it for #4 who will hopefully be on the way in a few months.
It's green, I think it's called Midori.

Once I'm pregnant and find out the gender, I want to get a girly cover if it's a girl. Either trade or buy.
I just want to know the names of the girly ones so I'll know what to watch swap for. I know there is Foxy, it's on Chicco's website now.

What is the name of the purple one? The light pink? Any other girly ones? I liked the lemonata but I hear it gets dirty really fast. Does that happen to the light pink one too?

ADS

Keeanh

Do you always live a year ahead of yourself? ;) I can hardly keep up with where I am now LOL. I just realized Kaitlyn doesn't really have any clothes to grow into.

Bella is the light pink, Foxy is magenta & grey with swirls. Those are the only ones I know.

Christie

"Chic" is also light pink and has some lime green piping trim. The other main color is gray. DD5 had it for her newbie seat. Loved it. Washed very well.

Loved the Midori color.... I was stalking last fall.....

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'd wait. There could be really cute ones out by the time you get pregnant and find out.

I will say that the purple one is SO nice and I'd use it for either gender, personally.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC