Legs falling asleep FFing

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
DD sometimes rides in E's FR85 on weekends and her foot/leg has fallen asleep a few times. I know you can put a pillow or foam cooler to use as a foot support, but I'm wondering if the RXT would be less likely to cause the problem since it's not as deep of a seat? She's about to outgrow it by height RFing and I planned to pass it down to DS, but if she'd be better off FFing in it over the FR than I'll have to plan something else for DS.

ADS

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I wasn't sure since her legs don't really reach to bend at the edge of the FR85 if it'd be better or worse in the RXT. I guess I could just let her try it FFing for a bit and see. Usually she just sits cross legged in it.

mommyfrog

It might work better. I''ve been playing musical seats for my ds since he turned ff 10 months ago. The Frontier 80 I thought he'd love made him scream about his legs every car ride. He does okay in a Nautilus, but still has problems if it' s a long trip. He does great in the Radian and My Ride. The My Ride is his favorite but he's getting close to outgrowing it in height.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC