Question Nautilus info needed

Sunshine112

I'm in need of some help. I have a GN that I bought with Breakers on it. My ex had bought one from Walmart on a girlie print for our DD (Valerie maybe??) and we traded covers.
Well long story short, I need the serial number or whatever along with a DOM from someone who has one with this cover. Mine went thru the wash once and is falling apart :(.

I need the numbers and DOM so Graco will replace. Please and thank you!

ADS

Baylor

Can't you call Dh ans get him to get you the info?? What I do is go on the graco site, Find the model number and make up a DOM.

Sunshine112

Can't you call Dh ans get him to get you the info?? What I do is go on the graco site, Find the model number and make up a DOM.

Good idea with getting online. I didn't think about being able to get the model number online. It's my ex and he likes to do anything possible to make my life as miserable as possible so no way would he do me that favor haha.

Baylor

LOL. When I did not feel like running out to my car in the rain one day that is what I did. I just looked it up copied and pasted the model and made up a DOM, They are year/month/day if I remember correctly.. So my seat was 20080420 or something like that. DH has them in his car so I can not run and look for you now, But if you have trouble, post back and I will go look when he gets home.

Kobain's Mommy

I'd just call Graco. I've heard of others ordering diffrent covers for their seats that aren't what came on the seat.

Baylor

I think she is looking for a replacement because the other is not holding up well. They replaced mine for nothing and let me pick what I wanted when I emailed them and explained the problem.

auto correct hates me

Kobain's Mommy

That's what I meant by calling them. Just say you traded covers with your Ex and after one wash it's falling apart. They don't seem to be picky on replacing with exact covers since most of the time popular covers are sold out, or some are discontinued.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC