Graco refunding my Quattro tour...time to shop for a new one!

hunypooh77

So my little man has been putting his feet behind the foot rest on the quattro tour and getting them caught in the wheels, or if he has no socks (he never keeps his socks and shoes on) his feet get a burn on the tops from the wheels rubbing on them. He is 19 months and has been doing this for at least 2 months now, I cant use the stroller. I called Graco and reported it. They just got back to me and offered to replace it with the Dynamo, which looks crappy, or do a partial refund since it was from a travel system. The refund is $149.99, I get to go stroller shopping!!

We will be going to Disney in May for his second birthday and I dont want to take the B-ready. I need a lightweight stroller with a tray or can get a tray to add to it, a nice large sun shade, and it must have a large basket because my older 2 like to load all their crap into the stroller too.
I have a P3 that I am going to sell, not happy with it and basket is not large enough. I considered the City Mini but I dont think the basket will be big enough. I love the Zooper Waltz but have nevere seen one IRL....HELP!!:)

ADS

D&L's-mommy

the basket on the city mini is actually really big, the issue is getting large items in and out. I unsnap one side, cram my diaper bag/ purse in the basket, then resnap the basket up. it sounds like a pain, but the rest of the stroller is so great I don't mind.

hunypooh77

I did look at the B-agile and City Mini the other day. The thing I didnt like about the B-agile was that when you move the harness adjuster head rest thingy up it leaves a big gap covered by a flap of material. The City Mini's only problem for me is the basket, hoping for something with more room.

hunypooh77

Oh, and I should add that when we are out with all 3 kids the basket of the B-ready is usually crammed full and thats with the diaper bag (JJB spicy) hanging on stroller clips! Pretty much the same with the quattro tour...always crammed basket, LOL.
So the large basket is a MUST!!

ebp913

WOW, I really like that! Is there a tray for it or one that fits?

Since there is a bumper bar you could just get a snack pod or other third party product. Valco doesn't make a a snack tray for the Snap. You could also check out the Valco Zee which is a bit heavier but has more features and does have the tray option.

hunypooh77

I dont want to add one of those trays that hook onto the bumper bar. My little guy seems to think they are there to play with. Does anyone know if the Valco Zee has a nice sized basket? Its hard to tell from the pics...or is there another stroller that woudl fit me needs?

Mercuria

You might want to check with them on the release of the 2013 Zee. It has a HUGE hood
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNJbWOAD2Ys"]New for Valco Baby in 2013 - Baby Gizmo - YouTube[/ame]
(I'm anxiously awaiting the new Snap)

They seem pretty responsive on their Facebook page.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC