Anyone notice the Complete Air 70 at BRU?

Phineasmama

I saw them the other day and was looking online and couldn't find them for sale online anywhere. I looked on the Safety 1st website and couldn't find them on there either! Unless I'm just doing something wrong. But it looks the exact same as the 65, just 5 lbs more for FFing weight?

B9342157-3B9A-4EBB-B17C-78E2ACEFBF2F-39258-0000115720AA7DAD.jpg

ADS

Phineasmama

No I didn't check for the lines, sorry :eek: I did notice that the padding was pretty unsubstantial, so I don't think it would help make a newborn fit at all.

I also love the flower print!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I just noticed these in the BRU flier and came here to see if there was any word on it or if it was a typo. I guess it's not a typo if it's actually on the shelves! No sign of it on the BRU website.

By the way, price is $127.49 after trade-in next week.

It's probably worth going down to BRU to take some measurements (and check for the level line) to see whether there are any other changes besides the upper weight limit and the extra butt padding. Hmm.

Phineasmama

It honestly looked like the exact same seat to me lol, if there hadn't been a bright pink flower cover I wouldn't have even noticed anything different!

zoecoltsmama

tried it the other day when we got the size4me, same seat as far as I could tell, fabric didn't seam all that diff from the one I have in my car, minus the goldfish crumbs.

creideamh

It's on our dinky little BRU shelf. I agree with PP, the padding doesn't seem significant enough to make newborns fit. I didn't look at the angle lines cause I was there with DD to check out the Sureride :p

Brigala

CPST Instructor
If I'm not mistaken, Judi has a new CA65 with dual level lines on it. Mine from January 2012 still has the single line on the side. I'm not sure which DOM or which models have seen the change, but apparently it's out there. In the case of Judi's, if I recall correctly, it has the same model number as the old single-line model; so I think it's pretty obvious they didn't make any changes to the seat, just the sticker.

I suspect Dorel will still stick by the "follow the instructions that came with your seat at all costs" party line, though.

lovemybabies924

I was at target and the ca65 on display had one line and I snuck a box open and the seat in the box had a dual line. So I'm sure the 70 does too

MommyShannon

It already has 17" top slots which is tall for convertibles. The limiting factor with the CA is the 40" rf height limit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC