Sold! **PICS ADDED**Trade, my purple Ergo for your organic Ergo (any color)

Phineasmama

Title says it all! I have an EUC purple Ergo, would love to trade for an organic Ergo in any color.

Added pics:
I'm sorry the coloring is so off, I have terrible lighting in here!

8F333B53-6B99-4D0C-BEB7-5C2224A0011B-397-000000517F1F4A47.jpg

2BA42D95-3B86-4A61-9AAA-BC834E94E470-397-000000518504D5B0.jpg

I'm thinking $65 PPD? It's really in EEUC, like I said it's been rarely used and I just washed it once to get ready to sell. I've used it less than 10x.

Last edited:
ADS

cryswilkins

I love the purple Ergo! Too bad DH can't rock it and DS2 isn't a DD.

Sent from my iPhone and probably NAK, please excuse my typos.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Re: Trade, my purple Ergo for your organic Ergo (any color)

Let me know if you decide to sell. :)

jordansmom

My local consignment shop had a chocolate brown organic Ergo on Wednesday. It passed the "authentic" tests in my eyes, but didn't have the original box. It was in excellent condition, no fading or stains. I almost bought it for myself! I'd be willing to go back tomorrow and check for you if you were interested in selling yours (sounds like you might have some buyers interested) and buying outright. You'd just have to cover shipping. I *think* it was 59.99 or 69.99.

Phineasmama

Let me wash the purple one and get pics for you ladies, I guess it's not unreasonable to sell it and buy another one :)
It's been used probably less than 10 times, and I'm about to wash it for the first time.

ETA: I did buy it direct from Ergo so it is definitely authentic in case anyone was wondering!

My local consignment shop had a chocolate brown organic Ergo on Wednesday. It passed the "authentic" tests in my eyes, but didn't have the original box. It was in excellent condition, no fading or stains. I almost bought it for myself! I'd be willing to go back tomorrow and check for you if you were interested in selling yours (sounds like you might have some buyers interested) and buying outright. You'd just have to cover shipping. I *think* it was 59.99 or 69.99.

Oh I would definitely be interested! If you could check if it's still there that would be great :)
The organic chocolate is actually the first one I had and I miss that one!

koda&phiasmama

I have a black sport? Are they organic ? We used to have the galaxy grey stars and the fabric on my sport is much softer and just different than the galaxy was but idk if its organic, let me know if that interests you at all!

Phineasmama

I have a black sport? Are they organic ? We used to have the galaxy grey stars and the fabric on my sport is much softer and just different than the galaxy was but idk if its organic, let me know if that interests you at all!

You mean for a trade? I might be interested :) I've never tried the sport but it might be nice to have something light since I usually would use it in the summer.

Phineasmama

So I totally lucked out today and found the exact brown organic Ergo I was looking for...out of box red tag clearance at BRU! No idea where it came from it was just random. And they had an extra 20% off clearance items and I had a $20 promotional gift card!!! So I just need to sell this one now :eek:

jordansmom

So I totally lucked out today and found the exact brown organic Ergo I was looking for...out of box red tag clearance at BRU! No idea where it came from it was just random. And they had an extra 20% off clearance items and I had a $20 promotional gift card!!! So I just need to sell this one now :eek:

YEA!!!!!! I'm sure you will sell your purple one quickly!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC