Hi, my name is Judi....

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
and I am a car seat addict. I was doing well. I sold a lot of seats, gave some away. Then Foonf happened. I blame Foonf. Foonf shows up, and then here comes a Momentum. Today, a Frontier 80. This.must.STOP!

ADS

christineka

I was doing good too, but then there was a kohl's sale and someone was selling a plum cover. I've been drooling over plum since it came out.

tam_shops

I was doing great. Then, BAM my car got hit. Had to replace them. Now I don't have a RF seat and Diono and Clek both have new ones...they make it so hard for us! LOL

tam

Since the Foonf seems to be causing you all these problems, you could send it to my house and then your car seat addiction should cease. :ROTFLMAO:

emandbri

I'd doing well right now, holding out for the next fit. ;)

I keep wondering if I need a bubblebum, but so far I haven't needed one. The girls I care for leave at 1 so I never have them when I have to pick up Benjamin and Elizabeth at school.

Phineasmama

I need a 12 step program or something lol.

But I think I've tried most of the convertibles out there now, so I'm waiting on the NextFit as well.

arly1983

I *was* doing really well but that was because I wasn't hanging out around here too much. If I see it then I usually want it. ;)

ETA: also now that I have my truck with its small back seat it also limits my options, too.

Last edited:

thekatie

There is a benefit to being broke! Or close enough to count as broke. You can't buy seat after seat after seat. Don't get me wrong, broke or not I'd always make sure the boys had a seat, a proper for their age seat, but having no extra money means I *can't* buy all the extra seats I want - a fact my husband is very grateful for! Looks like I'll be asking for gift cards for my birthday again (how I was able to swing the Coccoro last year)!

alake

I have 12 seats for three kids. We are adding two children in February. I am planning on picking up a couple of more seats. My DH thinks that I may have a slight car seat problem.

laurengt

thekatie said:
There is a benefit to being broke! Or close enough to count as broke. You can't buy seat after seat after seat. Don't get me wrong, broke or not I'd always make sure the boys had a seat, a proper for their age seat, but having no extra money means I *can't* buy all the extra seats I want - a fact my husband is very grateful for! Looks like I'll be asking for gift cards for my birthday again (how I was able to swing the Coccoro last year)!

This is me too. Although we are having another baby in April so I'm going to be budgeting in a couple if new seats this year, because I'm down to just 2 Radians (one I each of our vehicles).

Lenae

I am scheming ways to make money, things I can sell, to get a new seat. A totally un-needed new seat, lol.

whiteyacht

:yeahthatsad:

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
see I have an itch! and I have to decide soon. baby I watch is almost out of my chicco keyfit so do I buy her a new seat, or buy Ceagan a new seat and give her the TFP AHHHHHH

Why oh why can't the cute dino print be on a better seat than the Chase :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC