BRU flyer and Dorel rant

skipspin

Okay, I'm looking through my BRU sale flyer and I see the "Cosco Alpha Sport Vantage Booster Car seat." Even if I WANTED to recommend it there's no way I would remember all that. (It's FFing only and in leapard print judging from the pic.)

Oh, and a full page pic of the 3-point Evenflo Discovery on the page that talks about "Tips for choosing the right infant seat." I thought BRU didn't have any 3 point seats anymore? They must be trying to get rid of them all.

Oh, and not ONE Britax seat.
3 Evilflos, 3 Gracos, and 7 Dorel seats.

ADS

beebear23

Senior Community Member
Yep.. Annoying.. What is really annoying is that my 40" 5 year old has outgrown the harness on it. By about 1/2-1 inch or more.

What is w/BRU and their crappy seats anyway? Good Grief..

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
I was going to post about this, and how astounded I was that the ONLY infant seat they showed was the ultra-crappy 3-pt Evenflo :thumbsdown: I mean, come on.

For the record, it's a TRU flyer (no, that doesn't make it better): they don't have Britaxes at TRUs, to my knowledge, but they DO have the Triumph Advance, as well as MANY 5-pt harnesses that they could have shown.

Splash

Cosco Alpha Sport Vantage Booster Car seat

Could they have made a longer name? No wonder people are freaking confused! So is it an Alpha Omega, or an Alpha Sport, or a Vantage? Because to my knowledge, they have seats with all of those names. Do these people just not have the brain cells to pick another of the 4 billion English words in existence? Do they have to keep shuffling them around? Because you KNOW that in addition to the Cosco Alpha Sport Vantage Booster Car seat, there is a Safety First Alpha Deluxe Vantage Omega that is a convertible seat, as well as a Cosco Vantage Eddie Bauer Sport that is an infant seat, and a Cosco Summit Vantage Alpha Omega Elite that is a booster seat only...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC