Omg!! My Dh Is Going To Kill Me!!

arly1983

I have not ONE, but TWO Recare Comos in Midnight Desert on the way to my HOUSE!!! One is in Atlanta, RIGHT NOW!!

How did this happen?

Well, Elitecarseats was showing all the seats backordered til 9/04 so I was getting antsy. So ordered one in stock from healtychecksystems yesterday.

Then I called and called elitecarseats and left a message to cancel and I just finally got a hold of them. Well, guess what, they shipped their como this morning.

I called healthychecksystems, and they shipped their como yesterday.

My DH is going to kill me and bury me in the back yard. I was only supposed to put ONE carseat on the credit card. Do you think he will notice?

Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Gosh Darn IT!! CRAP!!!

ADS

CandCfam

Can you just refuse delivery on one of them? What is the return policy from those vendors?

And, I *think* you don't have to worry about death, but your CC might.:D

Morganthe

Check with the policy for 'refuse delivery'. Many times it will return to the shipper with no extra fees since it doesn't land at your doorstep. But you have to make sure it won't be dropped off in your absence.

Or you could ask around in your region to see if someone is interested in a new carseat ;)

good luck :thumbsup:

arly1983

Yes. Me,too....

Is it too weird that now I am kinda sad that I will not having matching recaros in my van...:whistle:

There is always next month (rubs hands together)

arly1983

well pooh, I was gonna say bring one over to my house :p

Yeah, ummm, I might get to...Where do you live?

Because it didn't get turned around and now it is on its way here.

So thats right, I have two of these things coming to my house. One is out for delivery right now.

(I am trying to remember when the cc bill comes in, maybe I can get to the mailbox first...:whistle:)

Morganthe

(I am trying to remember when the cc bill comes in, maybe I can get to the mailbox first...:whistle:)

Well, you could always go online to your cc website and register for electronic billing and stop the snail mailing.
You'd be able to have it directly come to your email address and not your house. :p ;)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oooh, matching seats, that'd be divine (not color, but brand, anyway).
Yeah, we should all be checking all our bills online, it helps prevent identity theft issues. ;)

arly1983

you know where I live :p we'd have to meet half way Im sure

have you thought about keeping one for DD though?

Oh, yeah, NOW I REMEMBER. I can go halfway Moday:whistle: Its a holiday.

I am going to see how it goes RFing with her Sunday so I am not sure...Probably not, it was quite difficult to get her in but that might improve with time.

If you are interested, just PM me. My DH promised me a child-free day Monday (translation, he packs up the kids, goes to his moms and watches ball)

LuvBug

aw :( Im going to my sister's on monday. I just wanted to try it, Im set on seats... but my niece will need a new seat in the near future. It WAS going to be a regent... but not after all that...

arly1983

aw :( Im going to my sister's on monday. I just wanted to try it, Im set on seats... but my niece will need a new seat in the near future. It WAS going to be a regent... but not after all that...

Too bad:(

I might be in Griffin next weekend. I might could meet you somewhere if you wanted to try it out. I don't think Griffin is too far...

angie3096

Don't worry. Elite has an awesome return policy. In a plastic pocket on the outside of the box there will be a return label. Take it out, slap it on, and send it right back to them! You may have to pay shipping but that's it.

lovinwaves

Don't worry. Elite has an awesome return policy. In a plastic pocket on the outside of the box there will be a return label. Take it out, slap it on, and send it right back to them! You may have to pay shipping but that's it.

Yes, but they also have a "grading" policy on their seats. They can grade your seat and deduct that from your return. So heads up on that ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC