What seat will fit between two HB turbos? HELP!

bethng

Hi- I have a friend with 3 cars...1998 Delta 88 Oldsmobile and the other is a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Laredo. Their twins ride in two HB turbo boosters outboard. The middle position is lap belt only on at least one of the cars. Need a FF seat for a 35 pound 3 year old. I know the radian in skinny but money is probably a concern. What would fit in this middle spot? They need a new seat asap!

ADS

arly1983

MyRide for sure. I can fit nearly anything under its high sides FFing even in my car.

I am not familiar with their cars so its hard for me to say about anything else and the turbo doesn't really puzzle with very many seats that are not on a base and under $150.

momtoo3

I second the MyRide. It puzzles great with the HBTB. I can get a HBTB on both sides of the FF MR in dh's small car. The MR sitting so high makes it easier to buckle the boosters too.

ETA: Ds3 is 4 yrs, 33-34 pounds and 39.5-40 inches. He fits fine in the MR and is just moving to the top slot (he is even with the 2nd slots from the top.) I would guess we will make it at least another year before he outgrows it.

Phineasmama

Gonna have to 3rd the myRide :) The base is only 11" wide, allowing for easier buckling for the booster riders. It's inexpensive too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC