Snugride35 and Teutonia covers

Spam

ALL GONE THANKS!

seat is gone.. Two covers left :)

Prussian Blue Teutonia cover, includes infant insert, canopy, cold weather boot, belly pad and harness covers Asking $30 shipped.
DSC03898.jpg
DSC03897.jpg

Aubergine- includes canopy. Asking $30 shipped
DSC05303.jpg
DSC05311.jpg

Venetian Red Teutonia cover, includes infant insert and canopy, pretty sure I lost the harness covers but will look again. Purchased about a month before I stopped using the seat. Asking $40 shipped **sold**

**pics added**

Pretty sure I'm not going to use my snugride35 this time, I think it's too wide and bulky for I want it to fit, I will check the fit when temp gets above freezing lol (checked the fit today, it's a no go and I won an obair35 so I don't need three infant seats for one kid) plus I have a crush on the aton :eek:. Dom is 09/2010. Original cover is Hathaway, but I also have an Aubergine, Prussian Blue teutonia cover and a Venetian Red teutonia cover. Also, I think I have the gray graco buckle/harness set as well as a black teutonia set. Just checking interest atm and looking for a price idea, I have to find all pieces and whatnot. I will wash all covers prior to shipping. Seat is gently used, no accidents, non-smoking home. It does have some scuffs on the sides of the handle. Asking $90 shipped with your choice of one cover. I'd rather not sell the other covers until the seat has sold.

Here are some pics
Hathaway includes canopy, infant insert I don't think I have the harness covers- with gray graco buckles, I have to find the graco gray set if wanted, the seat currently has the black teutonia set.

Last edited:
ADS

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Re: Checking interest.. black SR35

Old or new buckles? I'm still trying to decide if I want 2 infant seats but I may be interested.

NannyMom

Very tempting! I'd love a black SR35. But seeing as I have a Shuttle and a SR32 and no plans for a baby, I probably shouldn't. But can I be first in line for the red cover if the seat sells without it?

Keeks64

I'd love the Hathaway cover if you sell it seperate :g

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

DS hit the phone lol sorry - I was going to finish by adding if you do sell seperate I would be interested in the Hathaway cove set :) I have an SR35 for DS & that's one of my favorite covers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

cookie123

I'm interested in the seat in Hathaway. What's your best price including shipping 55378. Never mind. I see the price now. I am thinking about it!

Last edited:

Spam

Nannymom- 1st in line for Red cover if seat sells with different cover :)

Keeks64- 1st in line for Hathaway if seat goes with different cover :)

Spam

It's girly.. pink and purple. The sides are purple with pink plaid lines, the center is light pink with pink, purple and burgundy flower? prints.

Last edited:
D

Djabr04

Do you still have the navy blue carseat cover?? I actually need a red one so if you have that or know anyone that has a red cover that would be amazing! But i can go for the navy blue also.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC