Why can't I see my thread under new posts?

LP Mom

I have not been here in some time and I posted a thread about my monterey before the year end. For some reason, I have to go to my user profile to find it as it does not show in new posts for me. Anyone know why this is happening?

ETA: It's happening with this one too! Is there something wrong with my settings or c-s.org status?

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
In general, it will not show up unless there has been a new reply since your last visit. For a list of all recent posts, try "Today's Posts" on the navigation bar, rather than "New Posts". This will list posts regardless of whether there is a new reply since your previous visit.

To find all your own recent posts, regardless of whether they have had new replies, you can either click your own name in a post and use the pulldown menu to "Find more posts by..." or use this link that is customized to you:

http://www.car-seat.org/search.php?do=finduser&u=12165

Qarin

Note that this is a fairly recent change to the board's behavior, so you're not going crazy: it really did used to work the way you think it did.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC