Graco Connext

thekatie

(I might have misspelled that, forgot to snap pictures of the box and am going by memory)

Just walked out of Walmart, and wanted to know if anyone has any information on a (maybe new?) Graco backless booster. They did not have one on display and I didn't want to open a box, and the box only had drawn pictures, no photographs... So for all I know it IS just a TurboBooster with LATCH...

But, what I saw was a 40lb-100lb no back booster, up to 57", with LATCH, for $17.97. Has anyone any news about this? My super quick search turned up nothing (quite possibly because I can't remember exactly what the name is?).

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Oh geez, I'm sure I just read a thread here within the last week about this booster. And my searching isn't bringing it up! Hopefully someone else has a link, but I'll keep digging in the meantime.

NVMBR02

The thread talks abut the right booster, but the affix is the high backed booster and the connext (I don't know how to spell it either) is a backless.

I am curious about it though I have no need for a booster. AFAIK, it has only been seen at Walmart so far.

ETA: I didn't realize the affix was sold as a backless now too. The connext is a different one though.

Last edited:

arly1983

I want one. :eek: I actually might be able to use the latch on it, too, but it will probably be months until any walmart near me will get one.

thekatie

That thread has links to Facebook... I can't get on FB right now :-(

I guess what I'm most wondering is - does anyone happen to know if it's comparable in size/shape as the TurboBooster? We DO need a new booster (J1 isn't liking his Youth or whatever the Harmony is called) anymore, but he actively despises the TurboBooster...

NVMBR02

That thread has links to Facebook... I can't get on FB right now :-(

I guess what I'm most wondering is - does anyone happen to know if it's comparable in size/shape as the TurboBooster? We DO need a new booster (J1 isn't liking his Youth or whatever the Harmony is called) anymore, but he actively despises the TurboBooster...

According to the info on facebook it is similar in shape to the Harmony youth booster, though it may be a tad bigger is my understanding. It seems to be quite different than the Turbobooser.

thekatie

According to the info on facebook it is similar in shape to the Harmony youth booster, though it may be a tad bigger is my understanding. It seems to be quite different than the Turbobooser.

Well, looks like we have to open a box and try it out! J liked his Youth until he started to get too long in the leg, which is why we need a new one. If this IS bigger, it would be great! Thanks for checking Facebook for me :)

christineka

Someone posted about it on facebook. I asked graco about it and they responded that it would be in stores at the end of January and then they would post about it online. Apparently, some stores are ahead of the game.

thekatie

Well... I bought it. It's replaced the Youth J was in, to the pleasure of us all. J likes that it is miles bigger so his legs are better supported, and I like that it's not so (tall? doesn't raise him up as much) making the belt fit so much better. So, so very much better.

thekatie

Yes, this is the seat I picked up, the Connext. It doesn't have cupholders, which we're fine with, and does look similar to the Harmony seats. Except bigger, and not as tall. I'll have to head to Target to check out the other one.

love-pink

Here is the LBB Affix ;)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AIFY38W/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER"]Amazon.com: Graco Affix Backless Youth Booster Seat with Latch System, Kalia: Baby[/ame]

Brianna

Can we add pictures saved on our phone from the mobile app? I'm not sure how to do that...

You can add an attachment within the app, there will be an option for that when you're replying to a thread. (If you can't find it- are you using the Droid or iPhone app?) Your other option is to upload to a site like photobucket and copy/paste the IMG link.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC