Target Toy Clearance January 2013

Holly

The Woody dolls aren't part of the clearance. One of my local stores had like 4 of them in the clearance stuff because they had damaged boxes. I wanted to get one but I was waiting for the price to drop a bit more. I went to Target almost 2 weeks ago to return something and I saw a clearance woody doll on the counter at customer service. I asked the guy how much it was, he checked and said it was $20. I returned my stuff then went to check out the toy clearance items again. Then I decided I wanted the Woody already. There were no more in the toy section and the one at customer service was 50% off. The guy that had talked to me was just leaving and a girl was there. She said I couldn't get the doll, it had to be put back on the shelf first. She said that all customers had to have the same chance to get it. I went there the next morning and it was nowhere to be found.

ADS

Athena

She said I couldn't get the doll, it had to be put back on the shelf first. She said that all customers had to have the same chance to get it. I went there the next morning and it was nowhere to be found.

:(! Maybe I missed something, but it didn't really sound like it would have been unfair. Sorry you couldn't find it.

My Target is still 30% and doesn't have much of interest anyway. No idea what they're thinking. Some past years they had really good toy clearance too.

Holly

I went to both local Targets yesterday ond one of them had a few things 70% off, but most were not yet. In the ones that were, there was an iron man play set, spiderman lizard mask (got one for Josh), a golf video game thing, and a few other non interesting things. I did find two more things I want that were not in the clearance atuff before. A blokus jr game and another one called smatch or something like that.

Holly

Who is going tomorrow?
I hope it's it this week! I'm taking all the kids at opening before their school starts again.

christineka

I went to the american fork store last week and again yesterday. Toys and baby stuff was only 30% off. A number of the markdown car seats from last week were sold this week. I'm thinking people in american fork are too wealthy to leave anything good for 75% off. I did find some clothes for me at 75% off.

msg221

I don't think I have ever seen toys at the Targets out here go to 70% off. They start at 30% off (before Christmas this year) and then stop at 50% off. And usually I never find anything good!

cookie123

There's nothing I'd buy here. And the baby clearance is over. The new stuff is in and the old stuff is gone. Nothing got very cheap and there wasn't much of it.

Phineasmama

I found a bunch of good stuff today! Step 2 play shopping cart for $7 (originally $24.99) I will save that for DD2's next bday.
A Transformers rescue bots fire truck for $11 down from $39.99 will save that for DS's next bday.

Got a bunch of nice sippy cups (Cars 2 and Ariel) for $1.74 each.
Zutano newborn girl outfits for my friend who is having a girl this spring, for like $6 each that included a dress, pants and matching hat!

Minky Star Wars and Disney Princess sheets for $8

And another car mirror for the baby which we needed for $8

Holly

I got a S'match game for $6, Blokus jr game for about $6, Rev n go truck hauler with extra car for $7, and a Melissa and Doug sounds vehicle puzzle for just under $3. Earlier this week I got a Spiderman villian mask (the lizard man) for $3, it was randomly already 70% off. And two weeks ago I got the Rev n go stunt garage for $13. It was also randomly 70% off at one of my two stores.

There was a bunch more cool things, $130 huge doll house for $40, Leapfrog alphabet toy and tablet toy, batman helicopter, and tons more. I limited myself to just a few things this time.

mom2juliarose

I was hoping to find Leapster Explorer games but all they had was Toy Story 3 for $9. It was too old for DS, though. Holly, Blokus Jr. is one of my fave games to play with DD. Totally worth it!

Cryssy Jane

I was hoping to find Leapster Explorer games but all they had was Toy Story 3 for $9. It was too old for DS, though. Holly, Blokus Jr. is one of my fave games to play with DD. Totally worth it!

I can check at mine. Are there any specifically you are looking for? Mine had a whole endcap full.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC