Are Nautilus and MyRide buckles the exact same?

Phineasmama

I have a MyRide on order from Amazon, to see if it works nicely next to the LBB in my 3 across. If it does, I was thinking about seeing if my neighbor will trade buckles with me...she has the old buckle on a Nauti that I bought for her. And her DD likes to get out of her seat when she's not supposed to so it might be good for her if she can't unbuckle the new one :eek:

ADS

kam1011

yes they are. The harness doesn't come off the MR though, so I'm not sure if the crotch strap would.

Phineasmama

How can the harness not come off? I heard they have been giving people replacement buckles?
Replacements are the exact same as the annoying ones of course :rolleyes:

canadiangie

I've been meaning to investigate this. About 18 mos ago Graco sent me a replacement harness for my MR. I wasn't having issues per se but wanted to be prepared if I did (I think I'd had one instance of things sticking, but nothing major). Anyway, I have a brand new harness with old buckle sitting in my car seat cupboard. But I've heard over and over that the MR harness isn't removeable. :confused:

I need to investigate.

Phineasmama

I thought I heard there was some kind of trick to it...please let me know if you find out because mine is supposed to get here tomorrow. Although the tracking hasn't updated at all so who even knows.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC