Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Ecload

Good convertible seat for 2008 Prius

Need recommendations. We bought the Graco MyRide 70, and it is not a good fit. Can anyone recommend a seat that fits well? Need a convertible seat for a 1 year old who will be rear facing for at least another year. Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPST Instructor murphydog77's Avatar

Re: Good convertible seat for 2008 Prius

Hi. What didn't you like about the fit in your Prius? The Graco Size4Me 70/MySize 70, any of the Britax convertibles, and any of the Diono Radians should work well.

Can you give us a list of features you're looking for to help us narrow down some choices?

CPS Technician
    In addition to the seats listed by the previous poster, I like the fit of a complete air 65 in the Prius. If you go with a radian, get an angle adjuster (at least in our 2007 Prius, an angle adjuster makes getting a good install much easier and the front passenger seat is still usable).

But before looking at other seats, I'd probably post some pictures and reasons why you don't like the myride install. Chances are someone on here can help you solve those issues without a new seat.