New seat for 1yr old

wavegal

Looking to get a new seat for my small 1 yr old(19lbs with cloth diaper and about 28-29in), currently he is riding in a BV70, which I like but I am bored of :eek:. I ordered a foonf but I think its not going to cut it based on some pictures I saw after ordering. What other seats would you get? I am debating between an orbit one or trying a peg again, I had ordered but returned that when my ODS didn't fit rfing in it at 3. i don't think I will need a high weight seat due to his consistent stats being lower in the %tiles. oh and I don't like the radian, and we already own a tf.

ADS

Phineasmama

Yeah the Orbit round base thingie has an anti rebound thing on it. But you have to buy that separately it doesn't come with the car seat.
I was looking at it on Amazon the other day and saw quite a few complaints about it being too upright and you can't recline it in RFing mode though, so that would kind of rule it out for me.

I <3 my Peg convertible though.

wavegal

I know I am very tempted to reorder the peg I just wish it had anti rebound in the us!

And I did realize I'd have to buy it separately but thanks :)

I will try the foonf but I think the height of that base is going to drive me nuts!

Phineasmama

Yeah, I really liked the Foonf overall but if it had been a few inches lower it would have been perfect and I would have kept it :(
I wish that the Canadian baby stores would ship car seats to us :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC