For Sale Keen and Teva omnium and water shoes boys 12 and girls 8.5/9

Lemonade

The boys back row is all size 12. Middle are TCP water shoes. $10 for keen and Teva, $3 for TCP. I think I can get 2 pair in flat rate envelope for around $5.

Middle row all girls size 9. White saucony sneakers $5, keens $5, TCP water shoes $3, Teva Omnium $10. Neither boys or girls tevas have much wear.

Bottom row is size 8.5 tsukihoshi water shoes for $8.

If you want multiple pairs make me a reasonable offer.

View attachment 19234

Last edited:
ADS

Lemonade

I think I want both pairs of Keens. Are they both in good shape?

Both in good shape. Navy ones are the fabricky straps and have velcro closure vs light purple are the plastic with the pull cord only closure -- hence the $ difference. Only worn one season each.

mykidsmylife

How do the Keens and Tevas run? Seth wears an 11.5 in these types of sandals and a 12 in tennis shoes. Do the Keens run true to size? Would you be willing to measure them for me? Sorry to be a pain but he has 2 pair of sandals (sz 12) that slip off his feet so he won't wear them. :(

Lemonade

How do the Keens and Tevas run? Seth wears an 11.5 in these types of sandals and a 12 in tennis shoes. Do the Keens run true to size? Would you be willing to measure them for me? Sorry to be a pain but he has 2 pair of sandals (sz 12) that slip off his feet so he won't wear them. :(

View attachment 19733

Here's a photo. Keens appear wider but a touch shorter. Let me know if you need any more info. With these being so substantial and easy ti snug up with the straps we never had slipping issues even when they were bigger on him.

Last edited:

mykidsmylife

I think they will be perfect for him. I will take just the Keens, the Tevas will fit the same as his 2 pair of similar sandals so we wont need those. Thank you for taking the picture.

I will message you my email so you can send me an invoice..

Lemonade

I think they will be perfect for him. I will take just the Keens, the Tevas will fit the same as his 2 pair of similar sandals so we wont need those. Thank you for taking the picture.

I will message you my email so you can send me an invoice..

Will send you one later today! Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC