2013 LATCH Manuals - Canadians?

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Are any Canadians interested in joining the Car-seat.org LATCH manual co-op? We get a group price on the manuals and I can send to Canada from the US or within Canada via Greyhound if you have more than a few needed in your area.

http://www.couponsurfers.com/latch/

Contact me for Canadian pricing (depending on where you are and how many you need).

-Nicole.

ADS

April

I already ordered but need to send paypal. I can pick up local people's orders if they want to ship to my U.S.address to make it cheaper and then they pick up from me in langley.
Posted via Mobile Device

V

VanIsleMommy

If the ladysmith firehall hasn't asked for one I will pay and pick up theirs. Might as well make it two. I don't know if their members are active on the net much.

Pixelated

If the ladysmith firehall hasn't asked for one I will pay and pick up theirs. Might as well make it two. I don't know if their members are active on the net much.

I've emailed all of them and have had no response, but will double check for the weekend's clinic and they can pay me directly.

cm_nghs1

Oops I just saw that deadline is Jan 12th. sorry wont' be able to order before then.

Would there be another order going in end of month?

QuassEE

Honestly, we're almost out. I think we have 1 or 2 left that aren't accounted for. I may get more, if there's enough interest.

-Nicole.

LittlePeanut

I'll take whatever you have left. I know at least 3 others who would like them, besides myself, out here in NS. What do you need me to do to secure them?

Edit - It looks like we'll be ordering on our own to a US mailing address. Thanks for letting us know!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC