Well, I just THOUGHT I was clever...

tjham

On 8-6-07, I called Britax and talked to Helen. I ordered a tan FPSVD harness strap (to replace my black strap which doesn't go as well with the new Erin cover I have on the FP seat), 3 sets of FP harness strap covers (I really like the way they fit, they don't slide all over and a kid can't get them off) and 3 chest clips (FP ones are the same as Britax ones, and I want one for the Radian I have now and one for the future Princess I plan to get). Paid with a credit card and have been waiting patiently.

So I called today (8-29-07) and they are out of the FP stuff! (Thanks for telling me :rolleyes:!) So Helen is supposed to call me tomorrow, I'm not sure why :confused:. I guess I'll still order the Britax chest clips but I was really trying to get the most for my shipping dollar :D.

ADS

jdchic3

The most wonderful person to talk to at Britax is Susan. When everyone else is rude and misinformation, she's always gotten to the bottom of it! I LOVE her!

cryswilkins

I think that they may be the slowest shippers around. It sucks that they didn't have the common courtesy to call you.

If they are out of the FPSVD stuff what do you do if you need a new harness? Get a new seat? That is crappy.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
The most wonderful person to talk to at Britax is Susan.

I absolutely agree! The last time I called Britax, Susan answered, and I was instantly relieved because I knew I'd get good answers from her, even if she had to do some research first. (She gave me exactly the information I needed, too!)

NOAHSMOM

I also called them on 8/7 and requested a new cover for my FPSVD. I called today and the CSR stated that it had not shipped and was not sure why. Someone is supose to call me back.

tjham

I decided to call again today and ask for Susan (can you do that? :confused:) but it turned out that Helen answered so I just asked her what was going on (since she took my original order.) She said the hold up was the "comfy pads" (and something about a SKU number) which is what she called the harness strap covers. So she's going to send the harness strap and chest clips soon and the comfy pads later. We'll see! :rolleyes:

BrendansMommy

I've had horrible luck with Britax on this stuff. I ordered a set of HUGS. The shipping on the was $8!!!!!!! And it took several week for them to arrive. I love Britax seats, but I can't that I've ever had a good experience on customer service-type issues. I guess now I know who to ask for.

tjham

Yeah, their shipping is ridiculous! One chest clip is $8. That's why I waited to order several things to make it "worth it"!

Helen called me back and now I understand what the problem was. They had the comfy pads available but no SKU number so they couldn't enter them in the order. She decided to just give them to me, so the order is finally on its way! :)
They were only $1 each for 6 strap covers but free is free!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC