Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Unregistered

Diono Infant Padding

I want to buy the Diono 100 But it doesn't have the infant padding. Where can I get the infant padding?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Diono Infant Padding

It doesn't come with it, you'd have to buy the R120 or RXT. I don't think they sell the infant padding separately either, it's all part of one cover set.

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasmama View Post
    It doesn't come with it, you'd have to buy the R120 or RXT. I don't think they sell the infant padding separately either, it's all part of one cover set.
    Yep, at $65.99 plus shipping, you're better off just getting the R120

How old is the baby? I have used the Radian from around 7 months and never used the infant padding.

Heather ~ CRST ~ mom to...
    S ~ Harmony nbb, K ~ Parkway SG
    M ~ Radian XTSL, S ~ Fllo
    T ~ June 4, 2016 ~ Boulevard G4.1

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by featherhead View Post
    How old is the baby? I have used the Radian from around 7 months and never used the infant padding.
    I never used the infant padding, either.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

Quote Originally Posted by featherhead View Post
    I've used mine with DS since he was 5 months old and never used the headrest (other than when I first put him in it in my house to see how he fit) and pulled the seat insert out soon after, although I never felt like I needed it.

Jacqui - mom to: DS; 4.5yrs (50lbs, 46", Diono Radian RXT), DD; 12yrs (5'2, 5-stepping)

I never used the infant padding with our RN. My little guy was 5 months when I started using it. Also, the RN100 is $175 on Amazon right now, which I think is a great deal:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005MQR794/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=babycheap-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005MQR794"]Amazon.com: Diono RadianR100 Convertible Car Seat, Stone: Baby[/ame]