Question Radian 65SL replacement cover?

quinn

Anyone know where I can buy a replacement cover for the Radian 65SL? Diono doesn't seem to have them on their site.

Also, are the replacement buckles and straps they sell universal? Will they fit a discontinued model?

Alternatively, does anyone have any advice about how I can wash the cover and straps such that all traces of vomit odor will be gone?

ADS

cats2

Have you tried emailing their customer service dept with these questions? I have had good response from them, when I had been looking for replacement D ring straps, and harness straps ( the harness straps had disappeared for a short while off their website...customer service was nice enough to send me replacements for free, since they weren't listed on the site at the time). I think the harness and buckles remain the same. On my seats, the old harness had smaller loops which were very difficult to get on/off the splitter plate. My replacement ones have larger loops which makes it so much easier. I think they sell 3 different length replacement harnesses, so you may want to measure yours to see the length.

When my never used replacement cover had a rip on it, they were able to send out a new one to me (thankfully, I had a cover that they still had in stock...a lot of the covers they had run out of...I have a SK XTSL). And when I had heard that they had redesigned the headwings on the later model XTSL's (the old style headwings seem to interfere with the harness more), they sent me the new design headwings for free (I have 2 seats). I would just ask them if they have any more 65SL covers in stock. They just might have some that they'd be willing to sell.

I keep a spare set of harness straps with me for puking emergencies. Change out harness & cover, clean the cover (take memory foam out, throw into washing machine on gentle with cold water, then line dry...it's worked extremely well), and wipe down (& air out for a LONG time--like weeks-- the pukey harness). Luckily it's worked for me (&my kids don't get sick in the car often).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC