In Search Of winter clothes for me and levi

leighi123

Iso inexpensive winter gear

Snow boots shoe size 6.5, I have very wide feet. I don't care what they look like but must be good for walking in snow, for sledding etc.
Fleece pants/leggings size small

Levi: (his current stuff is 3t, it fits but no grow room any colors are fine!)
ski jacket size 4-5ish
Snow pants or bib size 4, 5 if it has elastic at the bottom or can be rolled up.
OR 1 piece snowsuit 4-5

Snow boots. His feet are size 11 toddler but Id rather have them bigger for growing room. Need to be warm!

Mittens with pocket for hand warmers.

Shipping is to Nevada. 89521

I can trade for custom handmade sewn stuff -clothes, beagle or valentines outfits, baby carriers, cloth diapers, carseat poncho. Etc. Or I have paypal but it must be inexpensive!

Last edited:
ADS

ericsmom99

If you're still looking I have 3 or 4 coats in the 4/5 range. One is brand new. They are from Old Navy, Gap and Crazy 8. Let me know and I'll take pics for you.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I don't have any winter stuff in your sizes, but I am totally interested in paying for some sewing. I've been looking for someone to make me a picture quilt or something similar. Lt me know if you do this. :)

jordansmom

If you are still looking and would like, I can take a peek at my local consignment shop. She only carries high-end, excellent condition stuff and it is all half off for end of season. I'm pretty sure I remember a one piece, high end snow suit in red/gray/black size 5 or 6 when I was there last. Just let me know!

tracee877

I have a bunch of character and other l/s tops from Old Navy mostly size 5T with a few 4T. Might have some 4T pants also. Can get pics if you're interested.

leighi123

How much are you guys asking for the jackets? I prefer ones without a hood or with a removable hood because he wears a helmet so it just ends up filled with snow!
a one piece would be even better. He needs new pants for sure because his will be too short next season.

I don't need regular clothes, just ski gear (outerwear) . I make all of his other clothes. Id make ski gear too but waterproof fabric alone costs more than buying brand new ski clothes!

jordansmom

I have Hanna Anderson size 110 blue snowbibs, new without tags, Polo Ralph Lauren down puffer jacket size 4/4T, very good condition with some fading on inner sleeve cuffs. Also, the one piece Obermeyer snowsuit size 6 is still available on my local consignment shop. I forgot to take a picture of the price, but I think it was between $30 and $35. It wouldn't be a problem for me to grab it for you and ship your way. Let me know if anything appeals to you!

ETA: Picture of jacket won't upload, sent you a PM and can get it to you that way if you are interested.

Last edited:
I don't know if you have an H&M near you, but we just got both kids bibs for $15.00. They already have all their winter stuff (around here) at 60% off. I had never heard of them before moving here, and I really like their kids quality. Their everyday prices are kinda high, but they do sales often.

Sent from my MB860 using Car-Seat.Org

leighi123

I don't know if you have an H&M near you, but we just got both kids bibs for $15.00. They already have all their winter stuff (around here) at 60% off. I had never heard of them before moving here, and I really like their kids quality. Their everyday prices are kinda high, but they do sales often.

I haven't seen winter clothes any place around here, probably b/c its 80* out lately! But thank you!

Do you still need bibs for him. I have to take the kids to the dentist tomorrow, so I will be right down the street from H&M. They had most sizes when I was there last time (euro sizes), the pants are bright blue with royal blue accents. I can take a phone pic of DS's if you want (same ones).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC