Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Best case for ipad mini?

Very unexpectedly received an ipad mini for Christmas! Before I buy the case linked in an older thread (the poetic, I think?), does anyone have other recommendations for a protective case? Strong preference for things available on Amazon so I can buy with reward points.

---
    Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos.
    Mama to M (9, hb Amp), B (7, hb Turbo), A (5, ff MyRide), E (2, rf Next), and J (6m, rf OnBoard)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I don't know of which case (I just have a cheaply Targus) but the protective film in military grade is great! They even have a warranty if your iPad breaks while you have it on there.

We have an otterbox on our iPad mini. It's heavy but very protective.

Re: Best case for ipad mini?

I finally just bought this at Best Buy. I had read so many reviews and looked at so many options I got so I couldn't take it. I decided to go to the store and get one that I liked the color of. I've been reading a book on it and I like it so far.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Belkin+-...&skuId=6800561

I almost got this one, but I didn't like the way the swivel part moved when I was holding it to read. Also it was $50 at Best Buy.

http://www.ecost.com/p/8035778?sourc...FY1DMgodVDcAYw

My SIL told me she didn't like the one she has - the ipad slides in and is framed by a fabric border. She said the border goes onto the screen a bit on one side and interferes with using the iPad at times. The one I got clips in on all 4 corners. So far I've had no issues.
    PEG - Gramma to:
    Hannah - 16 - Seatbelt! Reya - 1.5 4Ever/BLVD/Peg
    Brett - 15 - Seatbelt Nolan - 2.5 - 4Ever/Fllo
    Matt- 11 - Seatbelt Baby Boy due 1/17/19 Pipa
    Griffin - 6 - Parkway SG

Carseat Crazy
    Dd got a mini for Christmas & it has an otterbox on it. I like the newer ones much more than the old ones since the rubber is not so tacky feeling.
    Mama to Josie (4/08, 47lbs & 49"), retriever-cat Hotrod, munchkin-cat Gizmo, and hell-cat Leggs.