Help me find a stroller Please!!!

FrogJuice

Baby's due in April, I'm looking for a stroller that will allow the seat to be turned around to face me as I push it, also has a nice sized basket, and parent tray, one that moves around easily, folds up nice and can fit in a standard car sized trunk. not looking to spend anymore than $250, please help me find one that I will be in love with

ADS

amyd

If you can up your budget to $300, that would open up a couple more options. Albee Baby has a few B-Readys for $309 and the Maxi Cosi Foray for $299.

Jessica61624

yes I have a snugride 35 I will be using. I can probably spend a little more, this is just going to be my last baby so was not really wanting to spend anymore.

Do NOT get a b ready with a trunk. I have a huge trunk and it was the biggest pita to get in and out. My suggestion would be a city mini or b agile with a infant seat adapter. That's why I asked first. The city mini fold up so easy and small. It takes up less room than any stroller I've ever used. I can fold it while holding the baby. I had a b ready for 3 months and just traded for a city mini again.

wnkw

Do NOT get a b ready with a trunk. I have a huge trunk and it was the biggest pita to get in and out. My suggestion would be a city mini or b agile with a infant seat adapter. That's why I asked first. The city mini fold up so easy and small. It takes up less room than any stroller I've ever used. I can fold it while holding the baby. I had a b ready for 3 months and just traded for a city mini again.

We have a maxima and the b-ready takes up most of the trunk. We have been using the b-nimble with carseat when we know we will be buying groceries, etc.. I had all intentions of getting a b-agile or city mini but got the b-nimble for like 60 on wayfair

Jessica61624

We have a maxima and the b-ready takes up most of the trunk. We have been using the b-nimble with carseat when we know we will be buying groceries, etc.. I had all intentions of getting a b-agile or city mini but got the b-nimble for like 60 on wayfair

I wouldn't pass up a $60 stroller either! I have a dodge intrepid. It's just insanely big! I never used it because it was so heavy to get in and out.

FrogJuice

I'm going to be looking at getting a new car in February, guess I will have to take trunk size into more co.consideration, having this be my 3rd kid I was thinking of a cross over or SUV, maybe minivan, just didn't want to have to take a nice sized 4 door car off the list.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Some sedan trunks are surprisingly large. We used to fit the Mountain Buggy Urban Double in our Corolla, with a diaper bag and all our emergency car supplies in there, and still have room for half a dozen bags of groceries...

amyd

Some sedan trunks are surprisingly large. We used to fit the Mountain Buggy Urban Double in our Corolla, with a diaper bag and all our emergency car supplies in there, and still have room for half a dozen bags of groceries...

Yeah, our Civic trunk is huge. No issues with the big stroller plus a Costco run or whatever else.

kathysr98

I'm going to be looking at getting a new car in February, guess I will have to take trunk size into more co.consideration, having this be my 3rd kid I was thinking of a cross over or SUV, maybe minivan, just didn't want to have to take a nice sized 4 door car off the list.

Some cars have huge trunks! My mom test drove a current body style Taurus a couple of years ago & I think my family would fit in the trunk. It had almost as much room as my three row crossover with the third row folded.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC