Ju Ju Be Between $35 shipped

Holly

This is in good condition.
There is one worn spot where the bag folded in on itself and rubbed together. There are a few dirty spots too but they may wash out, I did not stain treat it. They pretty much blend in to the pattern of the bag for me. I don't really notice them unless I am really looking.
There is a little stretched out elastic on one of the bottle holders too.

Here are pictures.

2012-11-30142523.jpg

This picture here was the back after it was washed (again not spot treated), but it came cleaner with me just wiping it with a baby wipe. I'm sure all these spots would come out even better with some spot treating.
2012-11-30142619.jpg

Here is how much cleaner it got with just a baby wipe.
2012-12-02140437.jpg

Here is the front. That white circle next to my thumb is the dirtiest spot, and in my opinion, it's not too bad.
2012-12-02140336.jpg

Closeup of that white spot.
2012-12-02140314.jpg

Shoulder pad on the strap is the dirtiest part of the whole bag.
2012-12-02140453.jpg

Here is the worn spot on top of the bag inbetween the two zippered compartments.
2012-11-30142539.jpg

Stretched elastic.
2012-11-30142647.jpg

$35 shipped.

ADS

Asimplegirl

Exactly how big is it?
My second is due this summer and i use cloth diapers, which take up tons of space, along with cloth wipes and spray.

lovemybabybug

Exactly how big is it?
My second is due this summer and i use cloth diapers, which take up tons of space, along with cloth wipes and spray.

Not big enough for that. I just got a tween and will be selling it. Mine is potty trained, so I only need it for a change, couple of pull ups for naps, snacks, wallet, water bottle and just that fills it up. I honestly thought it would be bigger. My fave when she was in cloth was the petunia pickle bottom. I could stick outfits and stuff at the bottom and the diapers lined up on top.

Holly

Exactly how big is it?

It would have room dor a few cloth diapers, wipes, and spray but not a full day's worth. Probably not more than 4-5 diapers.

NVMBR02

Exactly how big is it?

Not big enough for that. I just got a tween and will be selling it. Mine is potty trained, so I only need it for a change, couple of pull ups for naps, snacks, wallet, water bottle and just that fills it up. I honestly thought it would be bigger. My fave when she was in cloth was the petunia pickle bottom. I could stick outfits and stuff at the bottom and the diapers lined up on top.

It just depends on how much you carry around. It was plenty big enough for me with my cd'er newborn and 2 preschool aged children as a daily bag. I did use a bigger bag when we were gone all day, but for errands and normal day to day activities it was a good size. I generally carried 2-3 diapers, med. wet bag, change of clothes, small blanket, 6-8 cloth wipes, small water bottle for wetting wipes, a couple of small snacks for the big kids, my phone, wallet, keys and chapstick.

lovemybabybug

It just depends on how much you carry around. It was plenty big enough for me with my cd'er newborn and 2 preschool aged children as a daily bag. I did use a bigger bag when we were gone all day, but for errands and normal day to day activities it was a good size. I generally carried 2-3 diapers, med. wet bag, change of clothes, small blanket, 6-8 cloth wipes, small water bottle for wetting wipes, a couple of small snacks for the big kids, my phone, wallet, keys and chapstick.

Wow, I feel like mine is overstuffed with the things I carry around. Although you are right, I am away from my house all day so have more stuff than to just run errands

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC