Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Ju Ju Be Between $35 shipped

This is in good condition.
    There is one worn spot where the bag folded in on itself and rubbed together. There are a few dirty spots too but they may wash out, I did not stain treat it. They pretty much blend in to the pattern of the bag for me. I don't really notice them unless I am really looking.
    There is a little stretched out elastic on one of the bottle holders too.

Here are pictures.

This picture here was the back after it was washed (again not spot treated), but it came cleaner with me just wiping it with a baby wipe. I'm sure all these spots would come out even better with some spot treating.

Here is how much cleaner it got with just a baby wipe.

Here is the front. That white circle next to my thumb is the dirtiest spot, and in my opinion, it's not too bad.

Closeup of that white spot.

Shoulder pad on the strap is the dirtiest part of the whole bag.

Here is the worn spot on top of the bag inbetween the two zippered compartments.

Stretched elastic.

$35 shipped.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Ju Ju Be Between $35 shipped

I forgot to mention that I also have the Ju Ju Be stroller clips that I will throw in for free.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

I can't believe you are selling!

Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    I can't believe you are selling!
    It's just too huge for me now, I don't carry that much stuff around anymore.
    I really liked the bag, but I want a different diaper bag when/if I have another baby.
    Mom to:

Still available! $30 shipped?
    Mom to:

Hmmm...I wonder if it would work as a camera bag?!?

I think Judi has used one as a camera bag.
    Mom to:

Any offers?
    Mom to:

Exactly how big is it?
    My second is due this summer and i use cloth diapers, which take up tons of space, along with cloth wipes and spray.

Senior Community Member lovemybabybug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asimplegirl View Post
    Exactly how big is it?
    My second is due this summer and i use cloth diapers, which take up tons of space, along with cloth wipes and spray.

Not big enough for that. I just got a tween and will be selling it. Mine is potty trained, so I only need it for a change, couple of pull ups for naps, snacks, wallet, water bottle and just that fills it up. I honestly thought it would be bigger. My fave when she was in cloth was the petunia pickle bottom. I could stick outfits and stuff at the bottom and the diapers lined up on top.
    My Baby Cakes
    6y 10 m - 46.5 inches, 42 lbs
    FF XTSL/Pioneer/Nautilus

www.facebook.com/pollywallphotography

But now I wanna go and try as a camera bag. My camera bag is falling apart and the jujube is so pretty. Thanks for the idea!
    My Baby Cakes
    FF XTSL/Pioneer/Nautilus

Exactly how big is it?
    It would have room dor a few cloth diapers, wipes, and spray but not a full day's worth. Probably not more than 4-5 diapers.
    Mom to:

Bag is cute, would you be interested in trade for cloth diapers or trainers?

Senior Community Member

Exactly how big is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemybabybug View Post
    Not big enough for that. I just got a tween and will be selling it. Mine is potty trained, so I only need it for a change, couple of pull ups for naps, snacks, wallet, water bottle and just that fills it up. I honestly thought it would be bigger. My fave when she was in cloth was the petunia pickle bottom. I could stick outfits and stuff at the bottom and the diapers lined up on top.
    It just depends on how much you carry around. It was plenty big enough for me with my cd'er newborn and 2 preschool aged children as a daily bag. I did use a bigger bag when we were gone all day, but for errands and normal day to day activities it was a good size. I generally carried 2-3 diapers, med. wet bag, change of clothes, small blanket, 6-8 cloth wipes, small water bottle for wetting wipes, a couple of small snacks for the big kids, my phone, wallet, keys and chapstick.
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-8 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyto2 View Post
    It just depends on how much you carry around. It was plenty big enough for me with my cd'er newborn and 2 preschool aged children as a daily bag. I did use a bigger bag when we were gone all day, but for errands and normal day to day activities it was a good size. I generally carried 2-3 diapers, med. wet bag, change of clothes, small blanket, 6-8 cloth wipes, small water bottle for wetting wipes, a couple of small snacks for the big kids, my phone, wallet, keys and chapstick.
    Wow, I feel like mine is overstuffed with the things I carry around. Although you are right, I am away from my house all day so have more stuff than to just run errands
    My Baby Cakes
    FF XTSL/Pioneer/Nautilus

Quote Originally Posted by mamom View Post
    Bag is cute, would you be interested in trade for cloth diapers or trainers?
    Not at the moment. Thanks though!
    Mom to:

Sold locally today.
    Mom to: