Could have gotten an Aton for $97

linneabw

New. Seriously. They had a NIB return at Target...plus I got a 20% off coupon in the mail good on a car seat. So it would have been around $97 pretax...oh then my 5% discount. BUT, I don't 'need' it right now. YDS is 17 months and still in his safeseat. IF we have another one chances are the safeseat will be expired or near it, but I can't justify buying a seat we might use.

Am I dumb? or smart?!

ADS

jordansmom

I would have bought it in a heartbeat! But then again, I have no will power when it comes to really cute carseats or strollers! :eek:

linneabw

I told DH about it and normally he is all against buying things we don't need just because it's a good deal, but this time he seemed marginally interested...maybe I should have bought it.

linneabw

Thought about it but 1. I lack the time and energy to deal with selling something. 2. I don't have an ebay account!

Mercuria

I have a friend who'd probably buy it off of you at cost + shipping + "finder's fee"

I didn't know Target carried the Aton...

NVMBR02

I didn't know Target carried the Aton...

They probably don't in store anywhere, but they do carry most seats online.

OP I would have bought it! I have no will power in situations like that though. I have no use for an infant seat, my youngest is 3 and we are not planning more children. If I couldn't find anyone who wanted it at that price I would have sold it on craigslist.

Spam

what color? lol, I would have bought it without a second thought, but I really want an Aton this time. Our Target generally sucks when it comes to seats, I did get my kf30 there (online return nib) for $40 though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC